24

fluffypup7 This is dedicated to you and your creative mind.

Also, play the song when I tell you to.

¤¤Y/N'S POV¤¤
*9 years later*

I woke up and caught a whiff of scented candles and roses around me.

When I opened my eyes, I was relieved. Because I thought I was being cooked by an anonymous person.

I yawned and went to reach my phone when I felt a piece of paper on top of it.

I removed the sticky note and went to my phone.

The first thing I saw was Finn's message for me.

Finn: I know that you won't open the note on top of your phone. But, please go see it. It's very important.

Jeez. Finn knows me so well.

I opened the note, like he said, cause who knows maybe that thing means that he's waiting for me in a specific place and time that I just had the courage to ignore. And probably, took all his time waiting for me there.

So, I opened it and took me awhile to process everything and went downstairs to pick an apple and drove to Starbucks.

When I arrived, the girl gave me a/an (the drink that you love in Starbucks), which I did not order.

I just took it and saw that instead of a name, it was a place written on it.

God! This boy is gonna make me drive up to atleast a zillion miles.

I went up to the Maria Cristina Park, which was just a few miles from here.

There were balloons and roses and teddy bears everywhere.

It isn't even fucking Valentines' Day!

The weird thing is that the people just don't give a fuck about what's happening to the park.

I noticed that there was a trail of roses that lead to something like a secret garden.

I found Finn staring at something and smirked to himself while turning his gaze on me.

I laughed at him because he made his finger making the "come to me" move.

He played the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran on his guitar.

(Play the song now^^)

He looked hot when he did that.

The other thing that amused me was the fact that the whole Stranger Things cast and IT cast were there, witnessing what's happening around the area.

I walked up to him when he pulled something familiar.

He pulled a black box with a ring on it.

I cried in joy and put my hands to my lips

The question threw me for a loop.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me, Y/N L/N?" He said

I nodded my head.

He stood up and spun me around and put the ring in my finger.

After that, we shared a passionate kiss.

All the witnesses clapped and cheered.

For I am now, a Y/N L/N-Wolfhard.

And nobody's gonna change that.

The next one will probably be tomorrow.

Oh! I forgot about something.

There will be a surprise imagine in this book if you picked somebody else.

It will either be Finn or Noah that I'm gonna make.

Tell me in the comments below who you want!

Baiiiii~