13

Y/N's POV:

What the hell! Finn is asking me out. I think what I'm doing is wrong. I feel like something wrong will happen later on.

But, I can't turn back now. I just agreed without even thinking twice.

Argh! Nevermind. I just gotta get ready.

 I just gotta get ready

^^You're clothes^^

I waved goodbye to my Mom and went out to see Finn waiting in a red Lamborghini car with flowers in hand.

^^The Lamborghini^^

^^The bouquet^^

(Nice! Finn really knows how to WOW a lady. Okay, peace out.)

Wow! He really had money. (Duhh, girl. He's an actor)

I hopped into his car and we drove on. The music "Attention" by Charlie Puth started playing and I started to feel awkward right now.

*play music now*

Finn's POV:

I started to feel like Y/N was feeling awkward with the song. I wanted to change it into another station but a part of me just wanted to let the song go on.

My eyes just went on the road and drove on.

*Time skip*

We arrived at our destination.

It was a place called "SOLACE". Which is basically, a restaurant-bar.

(This is place is actually in the Phillippines and in Tarlac City. That's where I live. And practically, they haven't left the country yet. Soooo, BYERS)

We walked in and took our seat next to what I assumed was the bar.

The place was filled with party remixes. Gosh, I totally loved this place.

When I was done looking at the place, I looked at Y/N. She was crying. I searched for where she was looking at and saw Noah with Millie together in the bar with beers.

Next thing I knew, they were kissing. For a few minutes, it turned into a whole makeout session.

I looked back at my "date" and I felt what she was feeling right now.

"Hey, how about we get out of here," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, sure. I don't even wanna stay in the same place with those jerks," she said, smilling weakly.

We went back to my car and went to another destination in mind.

The Maria Cristina Park.

When we got there, I set up the picnic blanket and basket.

It was the same place where I let out all the sadness in me. I hope this will make her feel better.

We sat down together and chatted.

F-Finn Y-You

F: Are you okay?
Y: I'm just fine. Still a little bit sad from the scene awhile ago.
Finn thinking of something to cheer her up.
F: Hey. How about we play tag? I know it's a little bit childish but it can get your mind off it. If it's okay with you.
Y: Of course it is. Let's start.

We chased each other. I was the IT (wink wink). I chased her around a tree and basically grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up.

She started screaming in joy and said, "Put me down," while laughing.

I didn't put her down and she squirmed in my arms. But, I didn't let her go. I wish this moment won't end. I love being with her.

Finally, I put her down and we started to laugh at each other.

After that, we looked deep into each other's eyes.

I started to feel like I was moving closer to her and so was she.

And suddenly like a flash, our lips were connected. We also connected our bodies together.

Y/N's POV:

I loved the feeling that he was kissing me. Even though that moment with Noah in the bar with Millie happened, I just didn't remember it all because of Finn.

Geez. From all these nice people I've met, it's hard to choose.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and inched my body closer.

He wrapped his arms around me.

Good thing it's already dark out and we're in a place where nobody can see us.

It also turned out to be a makeout session like what Millie and Noah did.

I am still happy with what's happening right now.

Finn broke the kiss to take a breath. I did too.

He said the three words I wished he would say before, "I love you"

"I love you too, Finn," I said, breathless.

I went home with a stupid grin on my face.

Yoooo guyssss!

I'm so sorry for breaking you and Noah's relationship. But, for everyone who wishes to see what will happen if Finn dated you, well here it is.

Again, I'm really really really really really really sorry.

I think this is also the first time I did a super dee duper long chapter.

I present to you, the long chapter of the month made by Sammeh.

*people applauding and shouting and whistling*

Comment what you guys think on what will happen in the next chapter.

With lots of love,
~Sammeh

Edited•