Livng Life In The USA 3

Living Life In The USA

Part 3

A.N/ hey guys, sorry for being late! Here is the next part, sorry but I cant find any pics of the ppl, sop for now just use ur imagination! Most of u are writers so it wouldn't be hard! XD

Ok, there, go read.

And don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

And

FAN!!!!

Love yas!

RECAP!

"BECKY! Hello, I have missed you so much look how tall you are! I can't believe that your parents would do that!" she said she went from laughing to crying.

"Oh, it's ok. Don't worry, I never liked them and they never liked me!" I said and started crying.

She hugged me a little longer and then she gave me a tour.

We got to my room and it was massive!

It was black and pink. I don't like pink that much, but I don't hate it. So I didn't mind. I put all my clothes away and went downstairs to get something to eat. I was expecting to see servants and everything. But instead it was my Uncle John and he was making pasta with marinara sauce! YUM!

_________________________________________-

"thanks for dinner, uncle" I said while rubbing my stomach, damn that food was good, I a soo used to stupid little TV dinners that taste like cardboard. Damnit they suck.

"oh please, just John, or dad?" he asked with a hopeful look in his eyes. I missed actually having some family, and my friends, speaking of which. Where is Chantell? Oh by the way, my friend Chantell, is like a sister. She rocks and is supposed to be here, she said she was gonna come and live here with us. Her mum and dad said she could.

Chantell POV:

"come on, come on!!!" god damn cabs round here suck! Oh well, I was gonna get a trip with her but I couldn't because mum decided to go all emotional on me at once.

I mean I love her to bits but I really need to get to my new house, I hate the dark. So I have like, 5, 10 mintues to get there.

Oh right, I am Chantell, 5"3 and just the right proportions for me, im not fat, and not skinny. I have long blonde hair, with hot pink highlights. I am pretty girly, considering that my bestie is like, emo or something. But she rocks! I love her to bits, and OMG I made it!!

"YAY!!! I'm here!!" I yelled and ran out of the cab throwing notes at the driver and running to the door, before I got there I tripped and a pair of muscular arms wrapped round me.

A.N/ heyyy thanks for reading sorry its short. Might have another one up l8r tonight! Lolz love ya all!

VOTE

COMMENT

And

FAN!!!!

Lov ya!!

PiaRox