Dinner.

Toby pov.
When Masky and I arrived at the mantion there was a very unhappy Slenderman. Toby where were you? I was at the mall.   Okay but you seem troubled anything bothering you?  No sir.  Okay. Thank you Masky for bringing Toby back.  Your welcome sir. It wasn't a problem. That's odd you seem more happy than you were when you left. Did you see or meet anyone? Crap... Don't think about her. About who Toby?  No one sir. Masky do you know of this her when you found Toby? No sir I don't know who he is talking about.  Okay you two. But if you guys do meet anyone and seem more off tell me. Yes sir. Yes sir.  Now come in dinner will be ready soon.

Dallas pov.
I followed the boys just in case something happens​. When they got to the mantion I was going to leave but stayed when I seen my brother standing there questioning the two boys. They were having a hard time trying to make up lies to slendy that he wouldn't know that I was with them. I covered my presents so that slendy won't know I'm here.

Toby's pov.
I was at dinner when suddenly somebody was mind linking me. Hello Toby. Hi Dallas. Why did you call me? Oh. I was going to say good job of keeping me a secret when you and Masky were being pestered by slenderman. Oh thanks. Well I see you again I think everyone is wondering what's happening with you. Okay talk to you later Dallas. Okay Toby just know when you need call I answer. Bye Toby and I love you like a son. Thanks and bye.  After our little conversation she was right everyone was looking at me. What?  Are you okay Toby you seem more white than usual? Im fine just thinking. Okay just make letting you know that you can tell me anything. Okay I'll keep that in mind.  After everyone finished dinner I went to Masky and told him what Dallas said. But he didn't know that they were being watched.