Depressed Offender

Dallas pov.

Once we got to know how we been we went inside. Once we got in I felt like someone was missing. I turned around some and seen Offender standing looking up. I sighed and went to get him. I went over to him and poked him. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back but I could tell it was fake. I patted his back and we walked in. We got inside and everyone left the livingroom. I sighed and looked at the time. It was about time for dinner. I smiled and looked at Offender but noticed that he wasn't there. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I started to cook but stopped once I got a bad feeling. I continued to cook and finished. I got drinks and set the table. Everyone came down except for Offender. I sighed and started walking out.

Dad: Child where are you going?
Dallas: To get my other brother sir.

I felt him nod so I started walking to Offenders room. I got there and heard a pen writing. I knocked and heard the pen stop. I heard a come in and went inside. I seen him at his desk writing something. I walked over and he looked at me.

Dallas: Are you okay?
Offender: Yeah.
Dallas: Don't lie. I know somethings up. You can tell me.
Offender: I'll tell you later.
Dallas: Okay. Come on dinners ready.

He nodded and I helped him up. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away and started to walk to the table. We got there and sat. He started to poke his food and I sighed. I started speaking in his mind.

Dallas: Offender please eat.
Offender: I'm not hungry.
Dallas: You don't have to eat much. Just a couple of bites is all I ask.
Offender: Okay.

He started to eat and I smiled some. I finished and he looked at me. I'm done. I nodded and took his plate. He stood up and started walking to his room. I washed off his and mine plate. I finished cleaning and walked out. I seen him leaning on the wall and walked over. He seen me and we walked to his room. He say down and I looked at him.

Dallas: Spill.
Offender: It's nothing really.
Dallas: Okay. You can tell me when your ready but if it gets worse tell me.

He nodded and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and i pulled away. I started to leave b7t heard him say.

Offender: Thanks sis.
Dallas: Your welcome brother.

I left and sighed. I walked to the livingroom and leaned on the wall with my eyes closed. I jumped when u felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and seen Dad looking at me concerned. I smiled at him and he sighed.

Dad: You seem stressed.
Dallas: I'm not stressed. Just worried.
Dad: About?
Dallas: Offender. He's acting strange and I'm worried. He'll tell me what's wrong if it gets worse so you don't have to talk to him.
Dad: Okay. If you do find out please tell us.
Dallas: Okay.

He hugged me and let go. I snapped and he chuckled. He nodded to me and left. I sighed and leaned back on the wall thinking. I sighed and teleported to my mansion. I grabbed some papers and started to work.

~ 10 hours later ~

Dallas pov.

I sighed in frustration. I heard a knock and seen my proxies.

Girl Masky: Everyone's was wondering where you went.
Dallas: Thank you for informing me.
Girl Hoodie: Offender was looking for you.

I shot up and grabbed them. We teleported back to Slenders and I looked at them. They pointed to his room and I ran. I got there and heard crying. I teleported in and seen him on his bed crying. He seen me and tackled me in a hug. I hugged him back and he sobbed in my shoulder. I hushed him and rubbed his back.