The brothers arrive.

Slenderman pov.
I was starting to worry about Toby. He was acting unusual when he got back. Suddenly I remember that my brothers will be coming tomorrow​. I gathered the pastas in the living room to tell the news. I  called you guys here to tell you that my brothers will be arriving tomorrow. You may go back to what you were doing. They all nodded and went back to doing there stuff. I still remember my sister and wondered what has she been up to. I hope I will see her again.
(Time skip to morning)
I woke up and made breakfast. After breakfast my dear brothers arrived. I'm going in the woods be back later. I'm going to. Okay be careful and be back soon. As soon as I said that they were out the door. That was odd. Splendor said. Yes indeed it was. You should go with them in case they need something splendor. Okay!! He rushed out the door to follow them.

Toby pov.
When we were in the woods we seen Dallas walking towards us. I smiled as she approached us. We talked for a while till we heard a gasp. We turned to find splendor. Dallas froze as she was the first to see her younger brother. Hello splendor. Hello Dallas! It's good to see you again. Indeed it is. Have you came to see slender along with Offender and Trender? Yes I did how has it been though?  It's been good I just miss you guys. Then why don't you come back with is to the mantion?  Um sure just tell them to come outside with the others if they want. Okay let's go!!