Christmas Nigtmare

Alright I'm sorry for the delay! Stuff is still happening and i couldn't figure out what to write for Part two of Confusion. So it won't be based on what the last chapter is about. Sorry pipsqueaks.

Dallas pov.

I looked at the scene in front of me unfold with a blank face. Trender was having a photo shoot with the pastas and Offender stood next to me. He groaned and I chuckled. Trender looked at us and gasped. He dragged us off into his room and handed us something to change in to. We did in separate rooms and walked out. He nodded and fixed our hats. We walked out and seen Splendor and Splendy. Dillan looked at me and chuckled. Slender was reading and had a irk mark from Jeff and Ben's fighting. Toby was in the kitchen making waffles and Masky and Hoodie we're eating cheesecake. It was almost a typical day except for that one, there are no typical days in a house full of serial killers and two, it was Christmas. My family never celebrated Christmas except for the fact that we went on a huge killing spree. So my parents and Dillon's were completely confused. The girls were decorating the tree and the lights flickered. The smell of smoke reached my nostrils and I sneezed. The tree caught flame and we got everyone out. We seen the tree burn down completely but the mansion was completely fine. The girls groaned and it started to snow. We all went back inside and I went into the kitchen. I started to cook and finished. We ate the feast of dinner and by now the ground was covered in snow. The pastas flopped in the puff and by the end of the night all of them ended up getting sick. As well as the TV getting destroyed by Jeff's rage. So it wasn't the best night and now we have sick children to deal with. Joy.

I know it's short and I'm sorry. I haven't had interests in Creepypasta anymore but I'm slowly getting there again. So sorry if this sucks but it's also 12:52 in the morning where I'm at. I have a reason why I'm not asleep but I thought I should update since I haven't in about a year and a half. Also ideas would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful evening, morning, afternoon, day ect. Pipsqueeks!