0.

Being dragged to a salon at 11AM isn't really my plan. More like doing my homework that's already a week late. Despite my multiple protest, I was still dragged to this salon called Pink Paradise.  I swear, I cringe at the name, can't they think of a better one? And I was actually not dragged, I was carried all the way here. I tried freeing myself from Hoseok, but he's stronger than me (I hate to admit that).

"Welcome to Pink Paradise! How can we help you?" A girl suddenly approached us, and Hoseok finally put me down. The girl has blonde hair, well, all of the staffs inside has blonde hair. It's probably required by their management.

Hoseok pretended to think (and it looks really fake) and grinned devilishly, "My friend wants to dye his hair."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want a fucking pink hair?!" I asked, more like yelled, still trying to remove Hoseok's tight grip on my wrist which is now forming a red mark on my pale skin.

"About a thousand or two, but it won't change my mind." He grinned devilishly before turning his attention towards the staff who's not impressed with our small fight in front of her. She called someone, whom I assume was 'Jisoo', just then, a girl came rushing towards us. The staff on the front desk gave her a paper then the Jisoo girl smiled after reading the note on the paper.

"Hi! I'm Jisoo, and I'll dye your hair! What color would you like, sir?" Jisoo asked (I figured that her name is really Jisoo since it's written on her name tag). Hoseok pretended to think again before asking, "Do you think pastel pink will suit him?"

Jisoo eyed me from head to toe, a blank look on her face. Great, now she's judging me. I huffed in annoyance, but then she smiled widely, "It would suit your friend, sir! In my personal opinion, your friend can pull off any hair color!"

My jaw dropped open, I would've appreciated her if she said no! Hoseok's grin grew wider (if that's possible) and shouted, "Pastel pink it is!"

He earned the attention of the people inside the salon, some giving him judgmental looks. He was not bothered by the attention he gained, but instead, he forced me to sit on the spinny salon chair (you don't care what I call it) and tied some sort of shit around me.

Hoseok bent down, leveling his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Say goodbye to your red hair now, Yoongi."

***

I squinted my eyes, finishing the last slide for our presentation tomorrow. God, my eyes sting for facing my laptop for about 3 hours straight. My back hurts for sitting in the same for position for 3 hours too.

"Kook, where are your notes?" Taehyung asked, rummaging in my bag. Taehyung is my groupmate, together with Jimin and Yoonseok, but they decided to be good groupmates and ditched our meeting. Good thing Taehyung showed up, or else I'll be doing all of this alone. I massaged my temples, my headache kicking in. I groaned and lightly punch the left portion of my head, hoping that my headache will fade.

"Here." I threw my notebook towards Taehyung and slumped my back on my chair. This headache is the worst among the previous headaches I've had, it's like, seven knives are simultaneously stabbing the left portion of my head and I feel like vomiting. Great, another migraine.

"Tae?" I closed my eyes, waiting for his response when I called him out. I heard him hum, so I continued, "Can you edit the presentation for me?"

I heard him groan, so I took that as a no. I sighed and opened my eyes, sitting up straight and suddenly feeling lightheaded. I was about to get back to work but Taehyung held my hand, "You should rest. You've been working in this presentation for hours."