5.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I tried calming myself down, resisting the urge to throw this little devil (a.k.a Jung Donna) across the mall. This little shit kept on whining, and I don't know how to shut her up!

"I want cake!" I sighed and moved my attention to Donna who has her arms crossed and her lips pouted. She looks cute, alright, too cute for a little devil like her. I raised my brow and asked, "You just ate, right?"

"Yeah, but I need my dessert." I rolled my eyes and took Donna's hands, trying to find the nearest pastry shop. Obviously, I'm left with this little devil, Hoseok left due to some emergencies, and today happens to be a Tuesday which indicates that I don't have classes.

I rolled my eyes when Donna has her 'innocent face' again. She looks innocent, alright, but this innocent looking girl is the same girl who splashed a glass of milk on me when I refused to give her the remote. Can you blame me for not wanting to watch Peppa Pig?

I let Donna drag me, mumbling a few sorry's when I bump into someone. Donna walks fast for someone who has short legs. We stopped in front of a cafe, Coffee Jin it says. I pushed the glass door open (ignoring the sign that says 'pull'), the fresh aroma of coffee greeting us.

"Donna, how'd you know this cafe?" I asked, observing the cafe. It's my first time in this cafe, I usually go with Mr. Vintage or whatever the name is, and now, I would probably go here often (still depends on their coffee though). The cafe gives a comforting vibe, I honestly like it.

"Papa takes me here." Of course, it's because of Hoseok. Donna and Hoseok have a lot in common, they even reassemble each other (probably because they're family related). Sometimes, I even forget the fact that Donna is Hoseok's niece, I mean, he treats her as if she's his own daughter! He even lets her call him 'Papa'!

"Donna!" I tear my gaze from the painting when someone shouted Donna's name. Donna let go of my hand and ran towards this guy in casual attire with a nameplate that say 'Manager'. I guess Hoseok takes Donna here often, she's pretty close with the manager.

I walked towards the nearest table, not tearing my gaze from Donna and the manager (if Donna gets kidnapped, Hoseok will kill me). I observe Donna as she talks to the manager, Donna treats other people well, unlike how she treats me. She treats me as if she has the same age as me, and we are 16 years apart!

"Yoongi! I ordered you an americano!" Donna skipped towards me, sitting on my lap when she finally reached me. I gave her a smile even though I'm pretty sure she can't see me. Donna and I's relationship can be best described as love and hate, she's like Yoonseok but younger and a girl (probably cuter too).

"Donna, do you know where the owner bought those paintings?" I asked, pointing on the paintings hanging on the wall. She glanced at the paintings and said, "Jungkook painted those."

"Jungkook?" Donna hummed and played with the tissues on the table. Seriously, what's with this Jungkook? Everyone seems to know him.

***

"So, what's your answer, Mr. Jeon?" Oh my gosh, like really. Math isn't my cup of tea, but our Math teacher just loves calling me whenever I don't know what to do with those equations flashed on the projector screen.

I took a deep breath and glanced at Yoonseok's direction, hoping that he would teach me what to do with those Math thingies. He mouthed a few words to me (probably the formula), but I'm not good in lip-reading.

I mouthed a 'what?', and he tried mouthing the same thing earlier. I gave up on trying to understand what he's trying to tell me and shrugged, "I'm sorry, Ms. Lim but I have no idea on how to solve those."

I pointed the equations flashed on the projector screen and sat down when Ms. Lim nodded at me. She started to discuss on how to solve the equations, seriously, Math is drying up my brain cells.

I've never been so happy to hear the bell ring, indicating that it's dismissal time. Every Tuesday, Math is our last subject, and our classes are only up to 3 (reasons why I like Tuesdays).

"Boni! Wanna go to Coffee Jin?" Yoonseok asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I gave him a nod and took his books from his bag. Yoonseok and I shares the same locker, he said that the rental fee is too expensive.

I unlocked our locker and shoved our books inside. Yoonseok stopped me from closing the locker and arranged our books.

"Seriously, boni, you should arrange our books properly. Our locker looks like a trash can." I rolled my eyes on Yoonseok, excuse me, I always arrange our books! It's just that, I want to get out of school right now. Yoonseok grabbed the crumpled papers inside our locker, together with some candy wrappers.

After locking our locker and tossing the trashes in the nearest trash bin, Yoonseok grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the main gate.

"I still have a discount, right?"

"Discount? Where?"

"At Coffee Jin." I gave Yoonseok an unamused look. Seokjin hyung doesn't give discounts, but he surprisingly gave Yoonseok. The reason? For being the owner's cousin's bestfriend. (He doesn't give me, his own cousin, a discount though which is really unfair!)

We decided to walk towards Coffee Jin instead of riding the bus. The weather is nice for a walk right now. Yoonseok grabbed my hands, his cold fingers intertwined with my warm ones.

"Why is your hand so cold?"

"My seat is literally Antartica." I chuckled at Yoonseok's response, I can't argue with that though. His seat inside Room 204 is where the aircon is directly pointing at, he never gets used to it.

I tighten my grip on his hand and said, "I'll warm you up then."