4.

That annoying sound, oh my gosh. That one annoying sound that indicates that I have to wake up and prepare for classes, great. I lazily swiped my phone screen, and sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I probably look like a lion right now since my hair is probably sticking up in different directions (the one in the opening of the Metro Goldwyn Mayer thingy, yeah that one), a pink haired lion at that, but like I care?

I stood, grabbing my phone and wiping out any dried drool on my face, I can't risk Yoonseok seeing it. The last time he saw it, he took a a picture and set it as his profile picture, and guess what? He's fucking popular, a lot of his schoolmates probably seen it.

I was expecting to be welcomed by the aroma of freshly cooked breakfast, but instead, I was welcomed by a sweaty Hoseok who's doing push-ups in the living room.

"You didn't cook breakfast?"

"Cook your own breakfast, I'm not your wife." I pouted at Hoseok's response and slumped on one of the chairs, I mean, I can cook, but my mind's telling me no. Hoseok got up from the floor, grabbing his towel on the couch, "You're up early, you usual get up at 12. What happened?"

"There's this thing called classes, Hoseok." I answered, trying to resist the urge of sleeping on the dining table. Instead of continuing to stare at Hoseok's sweaty back, I grabbed the milk from the fridge and an empty cup, pouring myself a cup of milk.

"I know, but you don't have Saturday classes— what the fuck?!" I honestly feel so offended when Hoseok turned his heel to look at me because he looks at me as if I'm an extraterrestrial or something. Do I really look like a lion? Or is there a bird resting on my hair (my hair looks like a bird's nest when I just woke up)?

"Today's a Saturday?" I asked, ignoring the look on Hoseok's face. He gave me a nod, causing me to groan. I woke up at 9AM on a Saturday! How is that a good thing?!

I finished my glass of milk in one go, so I have decided to get some more sleep because why not? It's a Saturday! But Hoseok stopped me when I was about to go upstairs.

"No!" He said dramatically, tugging my hair a bit forcefully than it should be. I swatted his hand away from my hair, making my hair fall in my eyes. Instead of seeing pink strands of hair, I'm seeing brown. As much as I want to celebrate that my pink hair is gone, I can't because how the fuck did my hair turned brown overnight?!

"Where's your pink hair?!" He tried reaching for my hair again, but I rushed towards the bathroom on the first floor (too lazy to run upstairs), quickly turning on the lights and checking out my brown hair.

"Why the fuck is my hair brown?" I whispered, ruffling my hair. I'm glad that my pink hair is gone, but how did my hair turned brown? I didn't visit any hair salon.

"Well, I guess luck loves me." I said, chuckling as I ruffle my brown hair. Well, at least I don't have that pink hair anymore. I went out of the bathroom, cringing at Hoseok's voice, his voice tends to crack whenever he's panicking and it's unpleasant to the ears.

"Min Yoonseok wake up! We have an emergency! A fucking emergency!" Yoonseok was dragged downstairs by Hoseok, he's carrying a pillow and a blanket wrapped around him (I wonder how he manage to get down without tripping on his blanket). Yoonseok groaned, lying on the couch and covering his whole body with his blanket.

I shrugged and walked upstairs, I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do with their 'emergency'. Well, maybe it has something to do with me because, "Min Yoonseok! Your brother just dyed his hair brown!"

***

Pink Paradise. That pink salon wherein Seokjin hyung dragged me and forced me to dye my hair brown. I actually don't mind since Seokjin hyung's paying (not that I don't have money, I just don't want to spend it), but dragging me there isn't necessary. I mean, I almost went there in my pajamas!