Chappie 6 - The Red In Their Eyes

(Sorry, short chapter but I wanted to get something out to you guys since its been a while)

A disturbingly strong set of tentacles snatched at Y/n's ankles, averting Slenderman's grasp. He tried to protect her but since Splenderman was much stronger, it was difficult. Y/n let out a small gasp as her feet were swiftly lifted out from under her. She immediately started to continue wrapping her legs in the flexible tentacles as she was brought closer to Splenderman's open claws. Y/n smiled, for once she was close enough, she began stabbing his neck repeatedly.

Though Splenderman couldn't escape the pain since Y/n strategically took advantage of his tentacles. She could feel her heart beating faster, wanting nothing but more and more of blood to spill. It was so exhilarating as she stabbed deeper and deeper into him but it all stopped too soon when Slenderman threw her off of his brother.

Y/n landed sloppily and looked up, panting in anger. She let out a loud yell before trying to charge in again but was stopped, again, by Jeff and Toby. She grunted under their arms, putting up a good fight.

Slenderman and Splenderman continued to fight, even if Splenderman was bleeding profusely. Slenderman grabbed Splendy's arms, trying to calm him down still even if he was far from cooling. With one swift move, Splenderman got the better of him and stabbed Slenderman in the face with his bare hand.

(Das right bitches I used a picture and don't know the link to the original artist

(Das right bitches I used a picture and don't know the link to the original artist. Sue me *plz dont*)

Jeff and Toby looked up at the sight and let go of Y/n, freeing her to defend Slender. She recovered her knives from the ground and blocked an attack from Splendy. While Jeff and Toby were dragging away Slenderman's body, it was clear at Splendy wasn't finished with him. Before Splendy could kill both Toby and Jeff, Y/n lunged at him, taking the pain that belonged to the two. Y/n was numb to the pain she was feeling when Splender stabbed her in the stomach and arms.

She kept fighting, not giving in and soon, she was wining no matter how much the odds were against her. But it was only natural since her upper hand was at play. With a few more stabs and even punches, Y/n managed to bleed Splendy to unconsciousness.

With a terrifying scream of victory, Y/n fell unconscious soon after.

"My... head... hurts..." Y/n said as she felt tears coming to her eyes.

"Here. Take these. They're not as strong as pain killers but they're what you need." EJ's voice said. He carefully lifted her head and placed two pills in her mouth. Y/n, who was still very tearful, drank down the glass of water he put to her lips.

"Thanks." She quietly muttered due to the pain.

"No problem." EJ said as he went back to the work he was preforming on her arm, "I was surprised by the story Jeff and Toby told me. That you were able to take on Splendy all by your little lonesome self." He said while sniping away at an excess stitch.