I've wanted to end this for a while. There was no other way that would make me happy. I know you may be confused. Don't worry about Main Character, I gave her a painless end. I know you have lots of questions so why don't I go back to our first ending in our first book.

In the first book, I though about so many endings. So many out comes but I failed to end it. Near the ending of the first book, in the dark corners of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, I knew it'd be too stupid to keep something so silly in the book and even worst, to have it as the ending. So, I made it all a dream. A figment of Main Character's imagination even though in the end, all of it was real for her. She's was still alive when I changed the ending which caused her to see her friends as the puppets they really are. Just lifeless bodies in a dark emptiness.

I continued writing, still not sure of how I wanted to end this because, frankly, I made this all up as I wrote along. When the party for Jeff's survival happen, I knew it would be a great time to say 'And they all lived happily ever after'

It would be such a great time to say it. But as you already know, I didn't let that happen. Instead, my mind wondered as I mindless wrote words and I made another ending. A paradox ending. When Main Character was a child and Tommy an adult, it was actually a different spinoff for the story I had been thinking of when I was a lot younger. And, forgetting that this story was supposed to make sense, I wrote that instead.

I'm sure it confused all of you but hey, it was a hell of a lotta fun for me. Why? Because it was so obscure that I knew no one would be able to figure it out.

Anyway, when I kept getting asked for a second book, I was more determined to have this ending, an ending where I let Main Character know she's a character in a book. What better way to end it all?

But, before I told her, I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to be so happy so that when I told her, it'd hurt so much more. I'm sadistic like that.

But I couldn't think of anything. I couldn't think of a way to make her happy. I tried before. Before even writing book two. All those lives Main Character said she lived, that was just me imagining an ending. Many endings. So many, it felt like millions to me. But I couldn't think of anything good.

So, I gave up. I planed on making this book so much longer but with everything Main Character had been through, she just couldn't be happy again. When she let her tongue keep talking to Helena, she told him that they were characters. She wasn't supposed to.

The Main Character was never supposed to tell them they were in a story otherwise, they'd go insane. And if they go insane, I'd have to kill them off before they killed the Main Character. Hence Helena's death. The reason Jeff didn't go insane right away was because Main Character didn't say it directly like she had with Helena.

It's kind of like Deadpool if you think about it.

We knew she couldn't escape me when she said the truth. She's mine as much as you think she's you and she's trapped in my world. I created her, put her into this world of monsters and men. But that was too boring, wasn't that reader? Yes, that's why we had to turn the men into monsters. Monsters that danced with Main Character where ever she may go and even in what ever she may think.

Yes, even the voices told the truth. Little by little it will overpower you. I will overpower you. Just know that I'm only here to help. It was. It was only there to help but Main Character was too afraid of being taken over. The only one who could truly give Main Character a death was the voices but she couldn't let it happen. If only she let it happen... Maybe this would have been over a long time ago.

I chose to make this world. I chose to put characters in it. I chose to continue this for so long and now, I'm bored of it. I'm bored of it and I'm sure you all are too. You'll move on from this story someday, regardless if it has a happy ending or not and you'll forget it. You'll forget it and I will too. You'll be content with this story and I will too. And what happens to the characters once we give up on them? They're forgotten in history.

You don't care what happens once you see the letters THE END. And that's completely okay. But, I kind of do. So, what's better than marrying off a character and letting them live happily ever after with the person I forced them to fall in love with? How about letting them know they're just a character. A character in a book that probably has more power than I do. Why do they exactly? Because I let them have it. I want my character to have the power because they'll be happy knowing they can do what ever the hell they want after the words This story is completed.

Now, won't you agree with me? Could you give these characters a rest? They've been reused for so long. Retold in different ways just to have the same outcome.

But, hell, we're all Hippocrates. After this story's done, I'll just start another.

Why you ask?

Because. I. Can.

THE END.

Or is it?

Jk, it is.

To this book at least.