Chapter 19- Confusion

Chapter 19- 

Gabes p.o.v

I looked down at my mate but there was something different. Hell even her scent was different. I looked down at her as she layed on the hospital bed and wondered how this could have possibly happen. 

"she is special" my wolf spoke in a weak voice, i could tell her was hurting. 

She opened her eyes, the eyes of my mate, this woman was not my mate. She looked up at me startled. "who are you" she spoke shakily. 

I knew it I looked at her gently, i have to find my mate. "what is the last thing you remember." i asked gently. She looked at me and sighed. 

"dieing" she simply answered. I looked at her confused until the doctor walked in and looked ta me and smiled. 

Then she spoke. "You were with the moon goddess" she spoke . she seemed like she knew what was going on. But i waited for her to finish the girl in my mates body just nodded. 

The doctor mumbled something under her breath before walking out of the room. I looked back at this woman and she had tears coming out of her eyes. 

It made me feel bad for her but i also felt bad for my mate I. I miss my mate already. Where is she? Is she in danger? 

"do you know where my mate is" i asked the girl and she looked up at me and shook her head fast. telling me no she didn't know where she was. 

The doctor came back with a large book in her hands and was mumbling things under her breath. 

"what is going on?" i asked standing. She didn't even look up at me as she set the book on the table across the room and looking through it mumbling 'the switch'

I looked at her puzzled until she walked over to me and slammed the book down on the bed and pointed to the words 'the switch' 

I read it out loud. 

The switch is when the moongodess takes two dead people with totally different life's and switches there life and sends them back to earth living. it is very rare, both of the people must have a mate and be the same gender. The people will not know who they are or where they are when they wake in the other persons body. It can be fatal for one of the people. 

The tricky thing is that it to get the other person back into the other persons body is to have thew two who switched body is to have them look into  each others eyes. 

I looked up at the girl in shock, where is my mate? 

Kellis p.o.v

I was crying, covered in bruises, well i guess it wasn't my body but it was me who was feeling the pain.

They had just left after a brutal beating. I felt everything, every hit and slap. 

They wanted information, i knew this wasn't me, but i also didn't know who was. I was going to be here for a long time because in all honestly i was lost in my mind. 

--------------

Dont forget to...

Vote

comment

Follow

Means the world to me.