Chapter 8: Griffin Langsy

NIALLS POV

*we are who we are who we are, pretty's just a pretty word, and I'm gonna shine like a sta-*

"Hello?" Laney answers her phone in a groggy voice, judging that it's 3:30am.

I turn to my side, opening my eyes as I'm still half asleep. I watch as she perks up a few seconds after she said hello to the unknown caller.

Her eyes grow wide as she sits up suddenly.

"Yes, yes of course, that would be wonderful! Yes, yes sure." She continues. By now, she's gotten up and has put one of my sweatshirts on along with some of my sweats.

I start to get up from my place, me being a little confused, and follow her as she paces the room.

I wait until she stops pacing after I have sweats on as she finishes the call. "Great! I'll talk to you later then, thank you so much! Bye!"

She turns around to face me as I get up, most likely looking confused as ever, as she has the biggest smile on her face and she runs right towards me and leaps into my arms, wrapping hers around me, startling me a bit.

As always I would never deny that, so I squeeze her back as she squeals with excitement, me still not knowing what's going on.

"Lanes?" I ask as her head is still buried into my shoulder.

"Yes!!?" Excitement echoes through her voice.

"Um, well what's going on babe?"

She then looks at me, her eyes still wide as ever with a big smile still on her face.

"This guy Griffin Langsy just called telling me that Simon Cowell watched my YouTube videos and the ones of me singing and he wants to meet me and maybe have me sing for him then sign me if he likes me and he said that if I do good that I could open up for someone huge like one direction and all I could think of was that my boyfriends in that band and I-"

So I just kissed her to shut her up, because she may have lost breath all together with the speed she was talking at...

IM SORRY

THAT WAS REALLY SHORT

BUT EXCITING NEWS IN THE NEXT

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

-AbxX