Chapter 4: I Forgot To Do Something

NIALL'S POV

"You know Lou, I think we'll just head back to the hotel. Laney's getting a little tired and I should get her to bed." I tell Louis as we stand near the bar at the after party.

"Well I mean I'm not that tire-"

"I know hun, we'll get you home soon." I interrupt Laney over the roaring music. I know she's not tired, I just needed an excuse to get out of this place,

"What? Niall I'm n-" Laney starts again.

"Well we'll see you guys back at the hotel!" I tell Lou, leading Laney away to the exit.

We step outside in the cold in wait of the driver to pick us up.

"Ni, I'm not that tired, we could've stayed." She says.

"Oh I know but I just really wanted to get out of that place and spend sometime with my fantastic girlfriend. Is that too much to ask for?" I say giving sarcastic emphasis at the end. Laney giggles and the car pulls up, the driver opening the door for us, starting our way to the hotel.

"You just want that kiss" she says as we are both buckled and settled.

"A kiss? I don't recall you saying anything about a kiss before." I wink at her as we both laugh.

There was a silence that hit the car before I spoke up.

"I've really missed you Lanes. I know I say that a lot but I'm serious. I miss you like crazy whenever we're not together." She leans into me, causing me to put my arm around her and kiss her head as I rest my cheek on it.

"I've missed you too Ni. I'm not sure how we've made it work."

"I love you so much, god it's crazy how whipped I am Lanes. That may sound corny but I don't care, I'm in love" she giggles and kisses my cheek once than kisses the other, letting it linger there for a moment.

We arrive at the hotel, no paps or fans spotting us all the way up to the room.

"You wanna stay here tonight?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure, lemme just text Sadie and tell her I won't be home tonight."

"Cacia with her? I ask.

"Yeah why?"

"I was gonna say, you could invite Sad's over so Harry and her could hang. Maybe next time, oh well." I say as I remove my tie and she shrugs and begins to type away on her phone.

"Can I borrow a shirt or sweatshirt please?" Laney asks me as she rises from her position on the couch, coming near me as I change my shirt.

"Course babe, pick away." I inform her, gesturing to my messy arrangement of clothes in my suitcase. She picks a sweatshirt that says 'SoCal' knowing that's one of my favorites.

"What do you want to do?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure, maybe just watch a few movies and make some food? Or the other way around ahah" she tells me as she goes to sit criss cross apple sauce on the couch.

"Sounds perfect. What is on the menu tonight Ms. Fitz?"

"Not sure, you tell me Mr. Horan."

Two bowls of burnt spaghetti later, I pretty much give up.

"Can I pleasssee just call room service?" I beg gesturing at the garbage disposal filled with the ruins.

"Of course, get me anything." She informs me giggling.

The food arrives and we agree on the movie 'White House Down'. It's an action movie and you would think most girls would hate that stuff, but not my girl.

At around 2:00am, I look down and see Laney's head rested on my stomach as my arm is around her, her being fast asleep.

Each boy had texted me and told me where they were; Louis with El, Zayn with Perrie, Liam with Rachel, Harry with Sadie. I guess they will be 'hanging out' tonight after all.

The movie had finished a few minutes ago but I enjoy watching Laney as she sleeps. I admire her profile, with her long eyelashes, stand-out freckles all around her face, that little twitch her nose does every once and awhile as she sleeps. She's so beautiful and perfect and I'm not sure how I managed to get her.

I figure she isn't as comfortable here as she would be laying in bed. I pick her up, being as gentle as I can, trying not to wake her, and bring her into the other room and place her into bed.

I pull the comforter onto her and myself as I get in, removing my shirt and sweats. She scrambles in her position, turning over to face me. Her eyes grow open and wide, like she's forgotten something.

"What?" I whisper in a low questioning voice, noticing every detail in her expression.

"I forgot to do something." She says settling down.

I look at her with a more questioning look, realizing it is almost 2:30am and not understanding what she could possibly forget to do.

Just as I'm about to say something, she leans in and places her lips on mine. I'm startled at first because I wasn't expecting it at all, but go back to normal. It's almost as if we've kissed each other every single day, thinking every single kiss would be our last. Our lips move in sync, causing goosebumps to rise on both of our body's as I pull her closer to me until she is on top of me. Wanting more, I ask for entrance, her accepting, as our tongs move more in sync. Just feeling her body against mine makes me realize how much I'm in love with her. I could not go without her kiss, without her.

After our make out session, we decided that it was quite late and that we should be getting some sleep.

"Ni?" Laney asks me just as we're about to fall asleep in each other's arms.

"Yeah babe?"

"Just please remember, I love you so much. And nothing could ever stop me from loving you." She speaks into my chest.

I squeeze my arms around her even tighter and kiss her head causing both of us to smile.

"I've already thought about growing old with you and watch our kids' kids grow up. I told you, I'm whipped and no one could ever replace you." I tell her, my voice getting lower every word.

What did I do to deserve her?

*

CHAPTER 4!!

Ahah I love you all!!

Please vote

Please comment

Please share

Please fan

I really want this book to be better!!

Love you and thank you all!!:)

-AbxX:)