Chapter 1: Trouble

LANEYS POV

We got in trouble, like a shit load of trouble. But they understood, after we explained to them that the rest of the boys are some of my closest friends.

But after about 3 months of being a freshman in college, a lot has changed.

I've gotten into UCLA, where I play for the division 1 softball team there as a starting catcher.

I've also become YouTube famous. Weird right?

Well, there isn't really a story to how it happened. I was just messing around on my computer one day and decided to make a video. After that, people were requesting for me to do videos weekly and turtorials on random stuff so, there I went. Than I started doing covers of songs people requested and I guess they liked it.

So here I am, now in my dorm room bed, editing a video I recorded with my roommate Sadie.

I met Sadie when I started winter training with the softball team, her being a starting pitcher, my starting pitcher if you want to get specific. She's from Washington and is 18, my age. Ever since the first day we figured out we were roommates, we've become best friends.

Now news about the boys...

Liam. Liam and Rachel go out, they have been for about 4 months now.

Zayn. Him and Perrie are planning their wedding date, hoping it will be in May, judging it is November right now.

Louis. El and him are still dating, her and I staying in contact and being closer than ever.

Harry. Harry is the closest to me, actually. He has come to visit a few times and has his eye on my little friend Sadie here. They text and I know they do because she's always glued to her phone and whenever he's around they flirt and everything.

Niall and I are still together, even though management H A T E S us/me. They understand that I am getting more publicity than ever because of my YouTube channel, so they consider me as an 'uprising star' approving me and Ni's relationship.

*

@AcaciaBrinley: I'm legit having @LanesOfficialy withdrawals:( come over soon!!

Acacia Brinley Clark and I are best friends. We met at Vidcon the other month and clicked. She lives a few miles away from my college so we've hung out a couple of times. But I can honestly trust her with my life. Whenever we see eachother, it automatically feels like we've been together for years, telling eachother anything and everything.

@LanesOfficialy: Miss you too lovebug! I will, I promise!!:) @AcaciaBrinley

@NiallOfficial: @LanesOffically @AcaciaBrinely not until she comes and visits me first.

You see, I'm in California and Niall is in Houston at a concert tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday and that night is the American Music Awards, here in California. El is going with Louis as his date and Niall asked me to be his but I said I couldn't because I was flying back to Boston for the weekend to visit family. He understood, but obviously that's not the reason. El and I thought it would be a good idea for me to show up and surprise him, judging I haven't seen him in about a month in person.

So the plan is for her to meet me here tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon to start getting ready, than she would go meet the boys at the proper time for the red carpet. I would of course send him texts of encouragement and how they're going to do great with their performance, pretending like I was out with the girls. I will show up at the red carpet, going in a different car as El a little later, showing up 'fashionably late' than meeting the boys on the carpet. Hopefully it will all go down as planned.

But who knows, I am Laney Fitz right?

*

AAAHHHHH HELLO!!!

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING BOOK HOLY SHIT!!!

Well you've already kinda sorta met two of the new main characters, Sadie and Acacia.

Holy shit I IDOLIZE ACACIA!!

Honestly if you don't know who she is, she is absolutely F L A W L E S S, OHMYGOD BEAUTIFUL TALENTED GORGEOUS PERFECT FUNNY I love her!!

So of course, I've decided she would be Lanes' bestie!!:)

I missed you guys, and I hope you are all enjoying Trouble!!:)

Thankyou for everything beautifuls!:)

Love you all!

-Ab xX