Chapter 6: Absolutly Perfect

HARRYS POV

"Niall, what if she says no? I'll be gutted mate."

"She won't say no Haz. You've already talked to Payno for 2 hours on the phone before he left about this. She likes you and I'm pretty sure you toe were made for each other. Chill out lad." Niall tells me as we're in the car on our way to go get the girls.

I shrug bouncing my leg up and down, as a habit I have when I'm anxious.

"So where are we going lad?" I ask very curious.

"You'll find out when we get there. Now call Sadie and tell her we're 5 minutes away." He commands me.

"Why can't I text her?" I ask.

"She'll appreciate it more if you call, trust me Haz." I nod and scroll through my contacts and click on hers.

"Hello?" Sadie questions after the second ring.

"Hey Sade's. We're about 5 minutes away."

"Ok, thanks Harry. Text me when you guys are here."

"Will do." I say as I hang up.

After a few moments I question Niall again,

"So you had me bring a swimsuit, a towel, flip flops and a winter coat? I'm not sure what to expect..."

He laughs keeping his eyes on the road as he informs me to text her and tell her we're at their college.

From: Sadie:)

Ok we'll be right out! Did he make you bring a swim suit and a winter coat too?....

I laugh at this as I get a confused look from Niall as he shakes his head.

To: Sadie:)

Yes!!! No idea why though....

I send her the message just as Laney opens the backseat door and greets us as her and Sadie climb in.

"Hey babe." She says as she gives Niall a peck on the lips.

"Haz" she says to me as she gives me a hug. Well, as successful as a hug that is possible from the back seat into the front seat.

Sadie then greets me by giving both Niall and I a hug saying our hello's.

A few minutes into the ride, after laughter and music playing, Sadie then asks for the benefit of both of us,

"Now please, can you tell us where we're going? I'm just dyinnggg to go skiing with my bathing suit, towel and winter jacket you made me bring. I don't even know why the fuck I own one! I go to school in California God damnit!"

Niall looks back at Laney as she smiles and nods.

"The beach actually. The Santa Monica beach and pier."

LANEYS POV

"Remember the first day we met?" I ask Niall.

"The best day of my life? Sure, I remember bits and pieces of it." He tells me smirking.

At this moment, Niall and I are laid on the beach facing the sunset. I have my head resting on his chest as he's playing with my hair. Sadie and Harry are walking on the pier somewhere, hopefully where Harry is asking her out. It's a perfect night, absolutely perfect.

"But honestly. What if that didn't happen? What if I didn't have tickets? What if Tori and I didn't have the seats we had? What if you hadn't asked security to hold the screaming girls back for 5 minutes too little? What if, you weren't that brave Irish guy that came from backstage and searched for the silly girl that loved One Direction? What if Niall?"

I rise from my position on his chest and look at him, him looking at me intently. He then pulled me into him, giving me a hug and holding me tight.

"And what if that silly girl never agreed to come backstage with me? What if I had never found anyone as perfect as you? What if Lanes, what if? I wouldn't have the chance to be completely and utterly in love with the most beautiful girl that has ever walked this planet. I wouldn't be the happiest, luckiest guy to live. It would suck because I wouldn't have you in my life. It would suck. So let's not think of the 'what ifs' let's think of the 'what's going to happen'." He tells me getting quieter and quieter each minute.

I look him in the eyes and can't help but just dive into him. Our lips work so perfect together. They fight like two puzzle pieces.

Niall then lies down on his back so I'm lying on too of him as we are under the sunset. Our lips move in sync as our bodies mold together perfectly. He grazes my thighs as I tangle my fingers through his hair, feeling like I'm getting stronger and stronger each minute. Admitting him entrance, our tongs move in sync also. I bite his lip as he makes a small groan, making me smile and get butterflies. We separate and I lie my head into his neck as he soft boy kisses my neck, biting it every once in a while.

What did I say, it's a perfect night, absolutely perfect.

OK I THINK THAT WAS BETTER THEN THE LAST CHAPTER I HOPE OH GOD

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

LOVE YAAAA

-AbxX