Chapter 5: If I Ain't Got You

LANEYS POV

"Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power, yeah

Some people live just to play the game

Some people think

That the physical things

Define what's within

And I've been there before

That life's a bore

So full of the superficial

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you, baby

If I ain't got you, baby baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, yeah

Some people search for a fountain

Promises forever young

Some people need three dozen roses

And that's the only way to prove you love them

Hand me the world on a silver platter

And what good would it be

With no one to share

No one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you, baby

If I ain't got you, baby baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, you, you

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you, baby

If I ain't got you, baby baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, yeah

If I ain't got you with me, baby oh

Said nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing

if I ain't got you with me, baby"

"Well guys, I hoped you liked it! This is probably one of my favorite songs first of all because I absolutely adore Alicia Keys and second because it has a lot of meaning to me. Please comment and you can put requests for other songs for next week below and yea! We love you!" I tell the camera.

"Have a nice dayyyy loveysss!" Sadie says.

"Stay weird, stay cool stay rad mwahhh" Acacia yells into the camera as she blows kisses just before I turn the camera off.

Sadie, Acacia and I are sat in the dorm just finishing up a video as the boys are at an interview two days after the AMA's. Yesterday was their free day so we basically sat in their hotel rooms and hung out and watched movies. Rachel is still in Boston, so Liam is going to see her after the interview tonight then flying to Washington for their show alone. After the interview, our plan was for me and Niall to hang out with Sadie and Harry while Acacia goes back to her house and has a date with her boyfriend Steven.

"And the editing begins!" Acacia yells as she grabs the laptop and camera and scurries to the living room.

Sadie and I laugh as we stay sat on the bed.

"Hey Lanes, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, shoot." I say.

"So, you know how Harry and I have been talking and hanging out for a while right?" She begins as I nod gesturing for her to continue.

"Well, I really like him. But I'm not sure if I should hang around much longer if he doesn't want to go the next step..." she says.

I nod waiting if she is planning in saying anything else but she just pauses so I begin.

"Yeah Sade's I understand, I honestly do. But I really think you should just go with your heart. I mean, tonight when we're hanging out, you should decide after that; is it worth it or not? You need to ask yourself that and pretty much tell yourself if you're willing to stay." I finish saying.

She nods in understand net just as I get a text from Niall.

From: 💕🍀 Ni 💚💋

Hey babe ! Just got out of the interview ! I'll text you when we're on our way to pick you ladies up ! Love you beautiful ! : )

After I reply, I let Sadie know what he said. Her and Harry don't know what we're doing, only Niall and I know. They've been trying to get it out of us ever since we planned it.

Santa Monica beach, here we come.

That literally probably sucked because it was a filter I'm so sorry but I'll update really soon with the girls bathing suits and everything I love you thank you!!

Love you

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

-AbxX