Following

It's been a month since Quinn's 'crash' it's annoying how she just moved in without saying a word even i  said  "i'm moving in" but thats just classic Quinn her and her selfsih ways..... i don't even feel like it's my home anymore,  i'm always out, to escape the annoying unlikey bonding of Quinn and Brittany- Quinntany. i have Quinntany growing in my living room.... great! 

i came home on Saturday moring at 4:30am drunk. i was crying screaming " Quinn! Quinn! Quinn! Move out! Quinn! You can't have my precious Brittany you selfish bitch! Brittany! Brittany! Brittany! Brittany! I love you! I I only broke-up with cuase it made scence! now you live with me! Be my grlfriend again!"   Quinn grumbled and sat up from the couch and said looking and sounding half dead " Santana? are you drunk? Drink water and shut-up." she calapsed on th sofa and moaned again. i dropped to my knees and spoke loudly to right in frunt of her face (still crying) " Quinn! you are amazing! you are blound, awesome and so smart! you deserve better! you are a star!"  i start sobbing loudly.

Brittany walks out and said camly " Santana? come with me, you sleep with me tonight. "  Quinn was still awake and said annoied " you can have her, please. i would normally not mind her huging me i would just watch my back for a little while. But she smells like a dead goat." I was laying on Quinn crying  screaming for forgivness, for no reason really. i stood up and saw Brittany standing there with her hand held out and started sobbing again and screamed with despration "i've missed this hand! you are beautiful! Smart! and perfect!" Quinn moaned " God! Shut-up Lopez!"  Brittany replayed " Leave my San alone. she needs sleep, by the looks of it she about to vomit, if you get over yourself i would like your help." Quinn stared and gasped and said " are you kidding me? your an idiot how could take care of a human?" Brittany had a tear roll down her cheek and i wasn't helping as i was saying "Quinntany! Don't fall apart! we are the unholy trinity that came back together again!"  

After that i don't remeber as i vomited on Quinn and blacked-out on Brittany.... woops.