life is wonderful if you see it

now, as you know i have been unhappy like never before but ever since my performance of Eyes On Fire i have finally got Brittany! i can finally say, i'm beginning to be happy for the first time in my life (literally)!

first date:

since we lived in New York City we had WAY to many options, so we went to a run down diner with a witty waitress in Williamsburg instead of anything fancy that would make us more broke. after we had our salad and she had a coke while i had Vodka and Coke (had it since the age of 14). we had to catch the subway home as we needed to save money for rent. 

night of threesome friends:

when me and Brit got home, Quinn was waiting for us with a video camera and i spoke wrapping my arms around Brittany "so Quinn, We're finally making a porno?"" Quinn just rolled her eyes. and she spoke after she handed us two boxes " we need to make a video of our Say A Little Prayer routine!" I opened my box and saw my cheerios uniform and i opened Brittany's for her as she couldn't figure that out. Quinn spoke inhumanly excited with a high voice that sounded like she could have inhaled helium "Lets get changed! watch the original clip! and let's do this!" i stopped in my tracks and spoke clearly enjoying myself  " wait first of all. we need to get changed and how is this not a porn film? and secondly why do we need to make a video when we already have a clip?" Quinn smiled and ignored my comment " cause Sue needs it to show it to the cheerios and the original type is a video tape not a DVD so we need to recreate it on DVD and send it to Sue." i walked off to my bedroom to get changed nervous that Brittany would see me get changed. i heard Brittany speak in her quiet childlike voice " we better get paid for this. i have better things to do like scissor Santana."  

off in the mail:

when it finally got sent in the mail, we stayed up all night getting it perfect so me and Brittany never got the chance to have our 'special' together moment. but ii asked her out again tonight so we can go home and have out 'fun' but instead of going anywhere we decided to go out for a walk around Manhattan. when we got home Quinn almost ruined it again but it was just a quick 3 minute Skype with Sue who was thanking us for the video of Say A Little Prayer we made for her. then me and Brittany went into my bedroom and got out cuddle on.