Bells

I knew exactly what I've always wanted. To marry Brittany.... To be in a garden when we exchange vowels, and ill were black, she in white. I brought Rachel's old engagement ring (Finn wanted to buy a new one) for $180. I have already planed it out. I'm gonna take her to the choir room and prepose.

I spent all of my savings that I have from when I was cage dancer. I got Rachel to fly Brittany to Lima a day after I had to go to 'visit my grandma' and Rachel told Brittany that I wanted some emotional support as she was 'sick'

I met Brittany in the choir room at exactly 1:30pm. I waited until she sat down and as soon as she did, I grabbed her hands and held them on my lap. I could feel that sharp stab in the back of my throat every time I was about to cry. Brittany said removing one hand and rubbing my cheek "your grandmother is going to be ok. I promise you." I held her hand again and I began my speech with tears running down my face.

"Look. I didn't have Rachel fly you down here because my grandmother is sick. She is fine. I wanted to tell you something." I took a deep breath, my throat felt very dry and my heart was racing.

" I love you Brittany,you are the best thing that has ever been mine. I know that no matter what I go on to do in my life I want you. I have always only ever wanted you. ever since I the day I met you, I knew I loved you. you were the one thing that would make me happy."

I got down on one knee placing Brittany's hands on her lap. I pulled out the ring and said not sure if Brit could understand me cause of all the tears.

"Brittany S. Pierce, will you Marry me?"

Brittany was shocked and she was crying too.

"Yes, I will marry you. Of course I will marry you Santana!"

We stood up and gave each other a kiss that lasted for several minutes.

When we came back home we never had each others hands off one another, it was driving Quinn insane but you could tell she was happy for us.

After much talk me and Brittany wanted to get married as soon as possible and not have to wait and go through all the drama of planing and money and parties. We decided to elope...

There was a Chappell just outside Manhattan. We got married at 6pm on the 21st of August 2014.