Part 3

Natasha

I walked to the door, half asleep, and opened the door.

Steve stood in front of me, his eyes red, he was unable to stand, his shirt buttons undone, only two lower ones intact, his hair messy.

"Steve? Are you drunk? " I asked, getting worried.

"Nat! " he breathed, and walked in, he was about to fall, but I caught him, and supported his weight, helping him get inside.

We entered our bedroom, and he closed the door with his leg, turning to lock it.

"Steve? " I was confused, being so close to him hurt me, I had to escape.

"Nat! " he pulled me close, his hand grabbing my hip, and clutching it, pulling me into his body.

"Steve? " I breathed, my heartbeat racing.

"Nat, I... I love you" he said slowly, his lips almost brushing mine.

I got tears in my eyes, my ears were aching to hear him say it.

"I love you, I will always love you, you are mine Nat" his finger dig into my hip, making me wince. I grabbed hold of his shirt. His other hand went to my neck, tracing it softly. 

"I won't let you leave me" he said, his hands holding my jaw.

"Steve.. I.. I love you too" I said, he leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him away, getting out of his hold.

"I cannot forget all those fights, you hurt me so much Steve" I said, with my back facing him.

I felt him move closer, and he pulled me to him, my chest hit his, my hands touching his bare skin. He held my arms tightly.

"There are fights in every relationship, I had a fight with James, so should I leave my son? Nat stop being stupid, I want you, I want us, our kids need us" he said with gritted teeth.

"I know, but.. " I tried to speak, but he pushed me to the bed, and towered me. My eyes opened wide, I never expected this from him.

"You told them we are getting divorced? That I don't love you? Are you crazy Nat? I would die without you" he said.

"No, no, i didn't say it Steve, I can never ever do that, you are the father of my children, the love of my life" I defended myself.

"I can't do it anymore, I can't stay away from you or Anthony or Joe and Tom, I want us all together, under this roof, I want us to be happy" he stroke my face with his finger, "I want to be able to touch you again, to feel you, to kiss you" he said moving closer. I closed my eyes, my hands clutching on the bed sheet. His lips touched mine, and soon he entered my mouth, playing with my tongue, exploring my mouth, giving me his marks, making me his, all over again.

He went on claiming my mouth, until I moved my head, and breathed heavily.

"We need to sort our differences out first" I said.

"I can't take it anymore Nat, I just can't, I want you to cuddle me to sleep, I haven't slept ever since you left, I want you to shampoo my hair, my hair stink, even after all the washing, I want you to feed me, my stomach is hungry for days, I want you to kiss me, my heart is empty" he said, his lips on my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"Steve, don't " I tried to focus, his hands touched my waist, and then clenched it, slowly lifting my shirt up.

His fingers made contact with my skin, and my skin burned. His touch was so soft, so brutal, but I wanted to feel this pain, I wanted to live it, I wanted it so bad.

I didn't move my arms, and he couldn't take it off, so he tore it apart, exposing my body, with only a thin lacy bra covering my breasts.

"I love you" he said, as his hand caressed the skin of my neck, and his lips kissed, licked, sucked at it.

I couldn't let him, I had to be strong, he can't over power me, but even with all the power I got, I couldn't move a single muscle, I couldn't even open my eyes to look at him, as he tortured my skin.

He was drunk, he was desperate, and so was I.

He tore my bra, and kissed my breasts. I gasped and moaned, grabbing the sheet more, tightening my hold.

Slowly, he pulled my shorts down, and then had his way. And all I did was lay there, because I couldn't stop him because I wanted this as much as he did, because I loved him.

He kept making sweet love to me, while I remained unresponsive, except for the sounds. He went on and on, until he was exhausted and he lay down beside me, hugging my torso, he fell asleep.

"Goodnight Nat, I love you" he said before he entered slumber, and I smiled, finally moving, to hold onto him, my hand in his hair, and on his shoulder, and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Steve" I said, cuddling close to him, and after days, sleeping peacefully.

****
He didn't go on a date, he was drinking madly. And he lost control, he loves her a lot. Would this end their differences? Do give your reviews.