Part 5

Natasha

I couldn't see him like this, on the floor, his hands folded, his eyes full of tears. He looked so helpless, my heart broke.

"Please Nat, I love you" he said again.

I couldn't take it anymore, I rushed to him and sat down, taking his face in my hands.

"Its okay Steve, I love you too" I said, wiping his tears. I realized how much he and James look alike, his crying was exactly like James.

He looked at me with so much love, that I forgot everything, our fights, the bitter words, the harshness.

"Nat" he said, and I pulled him close, he hugged me, his arms around my waist and hips, his head dug into my chest. He held me so possessively, as if I would disappear if he let me go.

"Next time, you kill me before leaving me like that, understand? " he said between his sobs, his voice was sounding like James too.

"I won't, I am very sorry Steve, it was childish, I shouldn't have left you, or our kids" I said.

He continued to hug me, his tears got my clothes all soaked.

"Stop crying now" I said, in almost the same tone I use for my kids, as I found out their daddy was just another child.

He still sobbed, and then sighed, his breaths slowly returning back to normal.

"I am sorry" he said again, as we moved away, still holding onto each other's arms.

"It's okay" I replied once again.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me close, holding my neck, he slammed his lips on mine.

He kissed me madly, passionately, his pain emitted on my lips.

I kissed him back, with the same intensity. We love each other, and no misunderstanding is bigger then that.

He stood up, holding me, and we crashed on the bed, cuddling, kissing, just being together. We didn't have to make love, we just wanted to feel each other.

"Do you want to take a bath? " I asked him, caressing his cheek and looking into his eyes.

"Yes" he replied.

I smiled, and we entered the bath, holding hands. He filled the tub with soap, and I took my clothes off. We both entered it and I sat down between his legs, my head on his chest.

He kissed me, and washed me, and I just felt his love. Our fights were worthless and stupid, now that I look back, and on such baseless points, I left home, such a huge shame.

His fingers caressed my belly, sending chills down my spine. He gently kissed my neck, and I kissed his cheek.

"Promise me you won't leave again" he said softly in my ear, giving me another kiss below my ear.

"I won't " I said, and he bit my ear lobe.

We had a long bath, and got out only, because it was almost time for our kids to wake up.

Dressing up properly, I left my room.

"Mommy? " James said, he was on the couch, eating a banana.

"James? " I rushed to him, "how long have you been up? "

"Some time mom" he said.

"Did you eat something else? " I asked, getting worried now.

"I had a glass of milk, and some biscuits" he replied.

"Oh baby! " I kissed his cheeks, "sorry for the delay".

"Its okay mom" he kissed my cheek too, "you and dad patched up right? "

"Yes" I replied with a wide grin.

"Mom, dad loves you a lot" he said

"I know, darling " I said.

We hugged each other.

"Are your brothers and sister still asleep? " I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"Mommy! " I heard Anthony. I turned to find him rubbing his eyes.

"Come here my angel" I said, and he rushed into my arms.

"Daddy? " he asked innocently.

"Daddy cannot live without our mommy, he loves her" James told him.

I blushed, "Mommy! " Anthony hugged me, "I love you more " he said innocently.

"I love her the most" Steve said from across the room.

The kids stared at him, as he walked towards us. He picked Anthony in his arms.

"I love your mom, more then anything I ever loved, she is my light, my peace, my life" he told Anthony.

"Steve? " I raised eyebrows at him

"No, Nat, let me tell them" he said down, settling Anthony on his leg, and pulling James by his side.

"Listen kids, remember this always, your mom and I are bound by many strings, not just marriage, its our hearts that are connected, we can never get separated, even if we fight a lot, we would end up crying and hugging, like you people do when you fight amongst each other or with us, this is what family is" he explained, and I stood amazed, "so never ever think, that distances between us would be permanent"

"Point noted, dad" James said giving Steve a punch.

Anthony just nodded.

"I'll cook for you people" I said and went to cook.

Steve hugged me from behind.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I replied.

I smiled, thinking how silky it was to leave this place, this is where I belong, I shouldn't run from arguments, I should think of ending them.

With Steve's arms still wrapped around my waist, I started cooking.

---THE END---

Alls well that ends well. How was the story? Do give your reviews.