Chapter 14

Chance

I walked up behind her as she was headed to the bathroom. I put my hands on her waist and she stopped. 

"Chance. What do you want?" she said. She turned around to face me. She looked stunning, she had on a bit of make up, and she never wears make up.

"I just came over here to tell you hey. Damn, chill out." I said. She just sighed and looked away.

"Is that all you wanted?" she questioned.

"No, I also wanted to give you this." I said gathering her into my arms and kissing her. At first she didn't even kiss me back. After about four seconds she gave in. She wrapped her hands around my neck and played in my hair. My hands went down and cupped her butt, pulling her closer to me. Soon after that she pulled away from me staring deep into my eyes.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No." she wiped the corner of her mouth and look down to the ground.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I've thought about you everyday after you left. I should have never hit you. I was being a punk." I grabbed her face and pulled it to mine placing her forehead to mine.

"I forgave you a long time ago Chance." she said wiping at her eyes.

"I just want us to go back to the way we were."

"Can we get out of here?" she asked. I grabbed her hand and led her out to my challenger.

"When you get this?" she asked me.

"A little after you left. You like it?" 

"It's alright. Imma follow you though, my car is up the street." she said walking backwards towards wehre her car was parked. 

"Okay." I said getting in my car.

Ryland

I got into my car and pulled out after Chance. I plugged up my phone to the radio and started playing Shabba by ASAP Ferg. We passed Chance's turn so I called him. 

"What's up?" he said.

"Where we goin? Didn't we pass up the turn to your house?"

"Nah, i moved to uptown. I stay in Arbor Hieghts now."

"Oh, okay." i said hanging up.

We pulled up to his house a few minutes later. It looked nice on the outside, but the inside was to die for. He had a 60 inch flat screen, a grey and white sectional, a square galss coffee table, and a black leather recliner. 

"You like it?" he questioned.

"Yeah, it's nice." I said running my hand along the back of the couch.

"Come here." he said sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down. He leaned in, closing the space in between us. He kissed my lips and pulled back. "I missed this, I missed you Ry." he placed his hand on my thigh.

"I missed you too. It's been a long year. I was pregnant when I left you." I said looking down.

"What?" he asked jumping up. "Where is it?"

"I miscarried." I said queitly. 

"I'm so sorry Ryland." he said grabbing my hand. He pulled me off the couch into his arms. We stood there rocking back and forth for about five minutes. He led me upstairs to his room. He put me on the bed and climbed in on top of me. He kissed my lips, traveling down to my neck. 

"Chance stop." I said sitting up. 

"Why, whats wrong?" 

"Nothing, I should go." I said.

"What, why?" he said.

"Nothing, I just- Bye Chance, I'll see you later." I siad leaving my room.

Chance

I didn't try to stop her from leaving. What was the point of it? I got out of my bed and walked down stairs. I heard her car start up so i peeked out of the window. She was backing out of the driveway. Damn. I fucked up again.