Chapter 10

Ryland

I don't know what's gotten into Chance, but i like it. He was kissing me with so much passion. I'm still standing there with my towel on. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me over to the bed and layed me down. His kisses went from my lips, to my cheek, to my neck, then back up to my lips. I grabbed his neck and played in his hair. He pulled his shirt up over his head and pulled off his pants and boxers. He layed back on top of me and pushed my hair from my face.

"Chance?" I asked.

"Yes?" he replied.

"I love you." I kissed him and grabbed around his neck.

 He took the towel from around my body. I was shy about my body, so I quickly covered myself. 

"No baby, what are you doin?" he said.

"Chance you know I hate my body." he kissed my stomach. 

"Well i love every bit of it." he then went down and kissed my inner thighs. He then began eating me out. 

"Oohh, Chance." I managed to moan out. He came up and kissed my neck and collar bone. He enterned me slowly. We only did this two times before so im still getting used to everything. I gasped. 

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

"HELL NO!" I said. He laughed and started moving again. 

"Say my name." he said. Is this nigga serious. I shook my head. He slowed down his movements. "Say it." 

"Chaaaannnnnncccceeeee!" I moaned. "Pull out." I choked out. 

"No, i cant." he grunted.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

I was in the store looking at Plan B pills. I instead went over to the pregnancy tests. I'll wait and see if I miss my period to take it. I refuse to tell Chance though.

Chance

I think I made Ryland mad, cause after we were done, she got in the shower and left. Shit, i dont care. Ill just talk to her when she gets home. I picked up my phone to see that I had 10 messages and 2 missed calls. I called the number back.

"Hello." the girl said.

"Yeah, somebody called this number." 

"Oh, hold on." she said. "Hello?"

"Yeah, who this?" I said. 

"Londyn, i really need to see you." she said.

"For what?" 

"I'm pregnant." she said sniffling.

"The fuck that got to do with me?"

"You're the father."

"The hell i am!" I yelled into the phone. I didn't even hear Ryland walk into the house unti she said, "Baby, who you talking to?"

Fuck, perfect timing. I just stood there looking at her.