Chapter 28

- Naomi

I ran out of the trap house and hopped into Traven's charger. He sped of and I began taking off the bandana I had tied around my mouth.
"How much did you get?"
"Three keys and the 250 thousand that was in his desk."
"Good. Good." He said. "We get this shit out the streets by 12. Pretty soon 7SP and 4SS gonna be hungry. You keep the money, and give me the dope."
"Okay." I put the money in my bag and the dope under the front seat. I hope I don't get caught up.

- Chop

"Taty, come here girl!" I said.
"Yeah bae?"
"What'd you do with that money?"
"I put it in the third drawer on the right side of your desk."
I opened it and nothing. I shut it and opened it again, just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.
"Well you better come check. Cause I don't see it."
She sighed and walked over. She looked in the drawer and when she saw it wasn't there she frowned.
"Baby, I swear I put it there."
"Something doesn't feel right." I said pointing my finger at nothing in particular. I walked across the hall of the trap house to where the dope was kept.
"Fuck!" I yelled slamming my hand into the table. "Call Raekwon and Chance." I called out to her.

45 Minutes Later

"What's up bruh?" Raekwon said dapping my hand.
"What's going on?" Chance said walking through the door. Taty removed herself from my lap and exited the room.
"We got robbed. We're missing three keys and 250 thousand." I sighed out.
"What?" They both said in unison.
"We got locks on all the doors though." Raekwon said.
"It was picked bro. Don't be stupid."
"Them some pretty hard locks to pick."
"What are you suggesting?"
"Somebody we know did it." He said shrugging. He had a point there. I got up and walked out the room. "Excuse me gentleman. Taty, call everybody relevant on our payroll. Everybody that has the codes." I said walking up to her. She was sitting in my office on the desk, scrolling through her Instagram feed. She looked up and nodded her head.
"Okay baby."
***
"So I'm gonna say this one time, so everybody needs to make sure you're listening."
"What's this all about man?" Caine and Carson asked me simultaneously.
"Somebody robbed us." I said looking around the table at everybody. I looked each person in the face. "Where's Ryland?" I looked over at Chance.
"She's at home with my kids. I'll fill her in later."
"Well anyway. We got robbed last night. It had to be after 10." I said, still looking at everYbody in the face. My eyes landed on Naomi. She looked uneasy.
"You good Naomi?" I asked.
"Huh? Yeah." She said. I pulled out my phone under the table and text Chance.
Me: you see that?
Chance: yeah. You think she know something?
Me: she got to.
"So who yall think did it?" Caine asked.
"We don't know, but I think it's tied to the BSM." I said. I looked over at Naomi again, and her eyes got wide.
"I've gotta go to the bathroom yall. I'll be right back." Naomi said getting up.

- Tatyana

I was finishing up in the restroom when I heard the door open.
"Baby, he knows." I heard a voice say. It sounded like Naomi. I pulled out my phone and started recording.
"I'm dead if they out I did it. No. I cant. I already killed Marshaun for you, I will not kill anybody else." My hand flew over my mouth. "I gotta go, we're in a meeting, they're gonna think something is up. I love you too." Once I heard the door shut, I pushed the home button on my phone and left out of the bathroom. I walked into the big room where the meeting was being held and walked over to Chop. I sat on his lap and began playing in his hair.
"Now, as soon as we find who did this," I looked at Naomi, "we can get our shit back." He said.
"After we beat the nigga and or bitch that did it." I said not taking my eyes off of Naomi.
"Why the fuck you looking at me?" Naomi said getting up. I got up and walked over to her.
"I know your secret baby girl, you ain't fooling nobody." I said flicking one of her curls.

- Rico Story Pt. 1 | Speaker Knockerz