Chapter 22

- Ashton

It was about 5:30 and I was sitting in my living room playing Grand Theft Auto V. I heard a knock on my door so I paused the game and went to the front door.
"Who is it?" I questioned.
"It's Crysta." She said. I smiled then unlocked and opened the door. She stepped in a hugged me around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. I really liked Crysta but she's damaged, so I'm not going to move too fast with her.
"Hey." She said looking up into my eyes and smiling.
"Hey baby." I said. I kissed her cheek and shut the door. I lead the way into the living room. We sat down on the couch and a comfortable silence settled over us.
"Can I tell you something?" She said playing with her bracelet and breaking the silence.
"Yeah, what's on you mind ma?" I said putting my arm behind her head.
"Well umm, I like you Ashton. A lot. But I'm not sure if it's the right time to be in a relationship again." She said smiling weakly.
"Hey, I like you too. And I understand that to the fullest, and I'm not rushing you into anything. We'll be together when the time is right baby girl. I promise." I said, putting my finger under her chin forcing her to look up at me. I inched forward but stopped. I searched her eyes to see if she wanted me to keep going. When she didn't shy away I continued forward slowly. When our lips met it was as if the world had stopped. I tangled my hand in her hair and became a bit more aggressive. She let a moan escape her mouth and that drove me crazy. I pulled her into my lap and let my hands start to roam her body. I felt myself get hard under her body and I knew I had to stop before we both did something we might regret later.
"Why you stopping?" She said into my neck.
"I can't." Was all I said. She looked at me and pecked my lips once more.
"Thanks." She said. She got up and smoothed her clothes. She actually looked nice, now that I had taken in her outfit. She had on a pair of bleached ripped high waist skinny jeans, a light blue crop top with the 'e$ Good' written across it in black letters, and some Columbia 11's. The front of her hair was in two puffy buns with the back was kinky and hanging down her back.
"You look good ma."
"Thanks."
"Well I guess I'm finna go get dressed." I said walking towards the stairs. she sat on the couch and pulled her phone out. "You can come with me girl." I said laughing.
"Okay." She said getting up giggling.

- Ryland

"Thank you for calling Dr. Synclaire's office. She's not in at the moment, but my name is Veronica, how may I help you?"
"I just need to set up an appointment with her, my name is Ryland Green."
"Yes, Miss Green. You're already in the system for a visit tomorrow at 11:45 am. Are you going to be able to make it?"
"Yes ma'am. Thank you." I said.
"No problem sweetie. Have a nice day." She said hanging up. I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Are you coming?"
"Yes." Chance said without looking away from the TV. Some show about meerkats was on.
"What are you watching?" I said walking into the closet to get dressed. "And you need to start getting ready. It's already 5:45."
I grabbed some black joggers, a white tee shirt, and a gray scarf to wrap around my neck. Then I grabbed my all black high top Air Force Ones. I walked back into the room and he was in his closet getting ready. I got dressed and sat down to wait on his slow ass. He came out in some dark wash 501's, a red 'enjoy Lust'n' crew neck, and some Timbs.
"You ready?" He asked.
You know that look you give your bae, like in your head you like, 'damn that's all me'. Well that's the look I'm giving Chance right now.
"Yeah I'm ready." I said grabbing my keys. I lead the way out of the house and to my Camaro. We got in and I pulled out my phone and shot a text to Crysta.
Me- hey, we headed to Chop's
Her- okay, us too
I read her message and closed the application. I hooked up my phone to the car's audio system via Bluetooth and started playing 'Buy U Diamonds' by Rich the Kid.
"How do you feel about him coming to Club VI?" Chance asked. My head shot to his direction.
"You did not get Rich the Kid to come play at my club!?" He didn't answer. He just rubbed his chin and looked out the window.
"Ahhhhhh!" I squealed. He knows how much I love Rich the Kid. "When's he coming?"
"Three nights from now." He said.
"Baby, you're the best. You know that?" I'm said.
"Yeah I know."
"Oh yeah, how did that meeting between Chop & Raekwon go?"
"You're only three weeks late. But it went fine. 7SP and 4SS are officially allies. We're untouchable baby." He said sounding confident as hell. I just looked at him and smiled.