Pete- Meeting eachother for the first time

You were going to the grocery store, because your best friend y/b/f/n had eaten the remaining food in the fridge. You jumped into your car and blasted Fall Out Boy's album, Save Rock and Roll.  It only took a few minutes to get to the store. You were seriously obsessed with Pete Wentz, and had this massive crush on him ever since you discovered Fall Out Boy. So when you walk in, it was a shock to see Pete zooming around like a little kid with his shopping cart. You chuckled quietly to yourself, when you were knocked over.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" You hear someone ask you worriedly. You look up to see Pete Wentz hovering over you.
"Oh yeah I'm totally fine! Thanks though. I'm a huge fan!" You answered him with a chuckle.
"Wow! Sorry about knocking you over!"
"Nah it's cool!" On the inside, you were freaking out, but on the outside, you were keeping it cool for Pete's sake. That way, he didn't think you were crazy.
"Here let me help you up." He said with a small smile.
"Thanks!"
"What's your name?" He asked.
"My name is Y/N."
"Y/N? That's a pretty name."
You turned red and said quietly, "Thanks."
"Maybe do you wanna go out for a pizza later? Because I knocked you over?"
"Yeah sure, why not?" you replied, starting to feel the blood go to your cheeks.
You got all the things you needed from the store and ran home to get ready. Just as you were about to leave the store, Pete ran back up to you.
"Y/N, wait up! Can I have your number? So I can text you what time I can pick you up!"
"Oh yeah of course!" You said with a smile. You exchange numbers, then Pete said, "Maybe I can pick you up at like 6:30?"
"Yeah of course!"
You went back home with a smile on your face.