Here's my number.

Camila's Pov

It's my first day at Miami today, and I'm so nervous. I don't want to be the one who sits in the bathroom because I'm afraid I'll get humiliated. 

Getting up to get dressed I quickly checked my phone. I had a text from Sandra- My best friend from Cuba. 

From: Sandra

Mila! I miss you already! Xx

I texted back and said i missed her to. Although i love it back in Cuba, I'm ready for a new change. I quickly changed into this >http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115923341.  I then went down and my dad was standing with keys in his hand. "Morning Mila. Here's a muffin, eat in the car. Sofi's waiting." He smiled at me. Sofi was my little sister. We had a great bond. 

"Bye! Have a great day. Te Amo" Dad smiled. "Te Amo dad" I said quietly and left. I started off trying to find the office. That clearly didn't work. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Hi! I'm Dinah! You look lost." She smiled at me. "I'm Camila. And well, yeah. I'm looking for the office." I said desperate. "Follow me!" She smiled. I did as she said and it turned out I went the completely different direction. 

Dinah waited for me as I checked in. When I was done, I gave her my schedule. "Yay! You have all the same classes as me!" She cheered loudly making everyone stare at us. I giggled and we started off to our classes. First was History. My worst subject. I internally groaned. We walked into class and piercing green eyes stared at me. She was gorgeous. 

Yes, I'm bisexual. Got a problem. I don't care. 

When the teacher came in, he met my gaze. " Class this is Karla Camila Cabello. Please welcome her with open arms" He said and smiled at me. " Call me Camila" I announced. Everyone smiled at me and nodded. I looked to the girl with the striking green eyes, her stare on me was intimadating actually. I started to panic on the inside, so I sent her a small wave and a smile. She smiled and waved back. 

Gah! Her smile is so pretty! Her eyes, her lips, teeth, body. Everything was pretty on her. No. Camila stop. You just met her. 

She was wearing a leather jacket and was surrouned by many girls and boys. They were all flaunting over her. Good job Camila. You have a crush on a popular. I ignored my thoughts and went back to listening to the boring history teacher.

~Lunch~

Dinah invited me to sit with her at lunch. I gladly accepted. I found out the girl with green eyes name is Lauren. Lauren was only in two of my classes. Thank god. I can't handle her intense staring. 

Dinah had introduced my to her friends Normani and Ally. We all got really close. Dinah is DJ or Chancho to me, Ally is AllyCat, Normani is Mani and I'm Mila. I'm really happy to have these girls as my friends. 

As Ally was carrying her lunch tray a girl- friend of Lauren's ran into her and splilled her whole lunch all over Ally, then walked away laughing. I know how it feels to be bullied so I pulled her into the bathroom and let her cry into my shoulder. Dinah and Mani came running in after us. 

After several minutes Ally was sitting against the bathroom wall, as silent tears fell down her face. Soon, Lauren walked in. I guess she was like the top dog of this school. She saw the pain in her eyes and then crouched down to our height. 

"Oh.. Ally. I'm so sorry. Vero wasn't thinking when she did it. Are you okay?" She said her voice dripping with concern. "I'm fine" She said. "Good, would you mind telling me if something like this happens again?" She asked. "Of course we will." Mani said quickly. "Okay good. Here's my number" She smiled. I looked at my paper and it had a wink face next to it. Hm...

_____________________________________________________________

Hey! Tell me what you think! Comment! <3