I'm sorry

Camila's Pov

I'm having a sleep over and then suddenly Lauren texts asking us to pizza. Then, we go and everything is normal and she text's me asking me to go for a walk with her. Weird... 

"Guys, I'm going to show Camila the beach across the street" Lauren announces. Alexa give Lauren a nod, and they seem to talk through their eyes. Everyone agrees and we walk out of the pizza place together. 

"So, do you like you're nickname Camz?" She smirked at me. I giggled and blushed slightly. "Yeah, do you like yours Lolo?" I asked her. "Definately" She says with confidence in her voice. 

How can she look so good on the outside, and seem to be the same way on the inside? She's is beautiful inside and out. 

When we get to the beach, she grabs my hand and sparks shoot all through it. I blush and look to the ground. "So Camz, how do you like the school so far?" She asks trying to make casual talk. "It's fine.. I mean I've only been there two days." I smiled at her. She nodded her head understandingly. 

Why did she invite us here? And ask us to go to the beach with her? Just ask her Camila. What's the worst that can happen? 

"So, Um, why did you invite us here?" I got up the nerve to ask. 

"Well.. I want to be your guy's friend. And you intrest me, your smile, they way you talk, everything." She said, her green eyes sparkling. 

"Oh" I said. I honestly didn't know what to say. She is so.. amazing, and I'm little old me. 

Before I knew what was happening her lips crashed on mine. It felt so right, but it was my first kiss and I didn't really know what to do. I just parted our lips and ran back to the pizza place. 

Lauren's Pov

 What was I thinking?! I ran after her, but damn that girl is fast. When I got to the pizza place, only Alexa was left. 

"Um.. What happened?" She asked clearly confused. 

I explained everything to her and she told me to text her. So thats what I did. 

To: Camzz!

I'm sorry

She didn't answer. 

To: Camzz!

Listen, just give me a chance to explain. I can't say that I didn't mean to that, well because I did. Camila you are beautiful. You need to know that, I couldn't resist. I'm sorry. Give me a chance to explain? Xx

_________________________________________________________________________

Is this going to fast? Let me know!

Comment

Heart

Vote