I promise you..

Lauren's Pov

I'm really nervous for tonight. I love Camila with all my heart and I really hope she loves this. Dinah and I have been working on this for 2 weeks. Dinah said she wanted to help because she is the co- captain with Vero on the Camren shipping.

Ally, Mani, and Alexa are going shopping with Camila. Sadly, Lucy and Vero couldn't help. I was quiet with Camila all morning. I didn't mean to, I was just so nervous. So when I told her I had to go she was confused. She had been texting me all morning saying things like..

From: Camz <3

Are you okay? 

From: Camz <3

If I did something, please tell me

So I decided to respond. 

To: Camz <3

Yes, I'm okay. I love you so much. See you soon <3

I got one back saying she loved me too. I was unbelievably nervous for what I was going to do. Dinah and I were going to set up everything. 

When I got to the Miami Central Park, Dinah was there waiting for me. She had brought all the things I kept stored in her house. There was lights, candles, and more. 

"Woah, You look great" Dinah complimented me. I was wearing a short, tight, white dress. ( Let it be Preformance) I had curled my hair and put lightish make up on. I smiled and thanked Dinah. 

~Three hours later~

Everything was set up and now we were just waiting on Camila to show up. Ally, Mani, and Alexa were here helping finish up after dropping Camila off. They told her to come to the Park, but she still wasnt here. 

Camila's Pov

I was told to go to the park and dess nice. I did as told and dressed in a black dress with a black bow. (MTV Video Music Awards) I curled my hair and put very light makeup on. 

After I was ready I walked to the Park. As I got closer music started playing. I instantly recognized the song. It was A Thousand Years. When I was in sight of Lauren, she smiled at me. 

Trees were lit up with lights, and there was a path with candles lined up. Lauren stood there at the end and pointed at a screen with pictures of us. 

When the slide show was over I ran to Lauren and kissed her. 

"Thank you so much" I mumbled into her lips. She nodded and pulled away. 

"Camila, we have been together for a while now. I love you endlessly. You are my heart and my soul. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I have told you this and I will tell you this until I die, You're it for me. You're the one I love. You and only You. You are the one I want to wake up to. We are starting our days of being independent. We are moving into a new house, and I want to be with you and only you my whole life." She said. Tears fell down my face. 

She then got on one knee. My breath hitched in my throat. I looked at her stunned. She chuckled at my reaction. 

"Don't worry, I'm not preposing to you. This ring is a promise. I promise that I will protect you, and love you with all my heart forever. This ring will serve as proof that I love only you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Because I love you more than anything. You are my world Camila. I love you. So, what I'm trying to say is, Karla Camila Cabello, will you accept this promise ring?" She asked me. 

This was my world in front of me. She was my everything. She looked at me with love in her eyes, as tears fell down them. 

"Yes, Lauren! I will accept it!!" I yelled. Happy tears fell down both of our faces. Mani, Ally, Dinah, and Alexa came out from behind trees and hugged us. I was so happy with my life. 

~Later that night~

We are now cuddling in Lauren's bed. 

"Hey babe?" I asked looking up at her. 

"Yes?" She asked. 

"I could have done that slide show muchhh better" I smirked at her. Her face turned into a silly grin. She shook her head at me. 

"Right, you're the professional slide show maker right?" She smiled, sarcasm leaking from her voice. 

"Yep!" I cheered. She laughed and kissed my nose. She cuddled until we both fell asleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!! Hope you liked the chapter!

Comment <3

Vote :)