Midnight Pizza

Lauren's Pov

Something about Camila intranced me. Her big brown eyes, her collared shirts, the way she would talk to everyone. Literally everything about her was perfect. 

Apperently she is having a sleepover with Normani, Dinah, and Ally. I talked to Vero about what she did and she was actualy sorry. Yes, we are popular. But generally we don't bully anyone. We are a good group of friends. 

From: Alexaa! ;)

Yo! I'm coming to yours tonight. Xx

I responded saying okay. Alexa was my best friend. We told eachother everything. Literally. We are completely ourselves when we are around eachother. Next thing i know Alexa comes galloping in my room. "Well hi!" I giggled. "Hey lolo" She smiled and sat on my bed. "Do you have a crush on the new girl?" She asked out of the blue. How does she know? Great.  

"What.. How do you know?" I asked. " I know you Lauren, you look at her like shes the world." She smiled. "Well, yeah I guess I do!" I giggled. "Text her!" Alexa shouted while winking. I pulled out my phone and did as she said. 

To: Camila

Hey Camila! It's Lauren

 I eargerly waited for a responce as Alexa sat texting her boyfriend of 2 years.

From: Camila

Hey Lauren. What's up?

She texted back! Yay. Maybe she likes me!! 

To: Camila

Alexa (my friend) and I were wondering if you and your girls wanted to join us for midnight pizza? 

"Alexa! If she says yes, we are all going to pizza at midnight." I informed her. She looked up at my and nodded. 

From: Camila

We will see you then (:

I sent back saying okay, and showed Alexa our whole conversation. She smiled and hugged me. I couldn't wait until 12. 

~11:50~

Alexa and I got there early and ordered almost every kind of pizza. We waited 5 minutes until the all showed up. Camz looked great. Camz? What was that? Oh well... it sounds good. "Hey guys!" I greeted. They all said hi back and sat around the table. Dinah and Alexa sat next to me and Camz sat across from me. 

We had casual conversation. I decided to send Camz a text. 

To: Camzz!

You look great Camz

She looked up at me and smiled before looking back down at her phone. 

From: Camzz!

Camz? And thanks you look great to Lolo (;

Winky face?! Damn girl getting it onn! 

To: Camzz!

Yess! And thanks! I like the nickname! Come for a walk with me? 

From: Camzz!

Of course

Gosh, I hope i don't embaress myself. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it

Comment :)

Heart  <3

Vote ;)