007

Traeh

My eyes slowly fluttered shut, as the words from August's message filled up my head. I knew he was coming out this week, but I never expected him to just casually text me as if he hasn't been "missing" for over a month.

"TRAEH!! Are you okay?!" Li and Destiny yelled in sync while running over to my bedside.

I quickly opened up my eyes, while staring at the both of them in complete shock. "H-he texted me, August texted me."

"OMG, what did he say?" Li asked while picking my fallen phone from off the floor.

"He acted as if everything was ok, this nigga really tried to play me like he hasn't been missing for a month, talking bout daddy missed you." I scoffed, while shaking my head.

~Ding

I instantly grabbed my phone out of Li's hand to see if he texted me again.

Baby🤞🏽❤️: traeh?

"Should I reply?" I asked frantically, while attempting to pull myself together.

"YES!!" Destiny damn near yelled.

Fine. I decided against going in on him through text, and tried to play it cool.

Me: hey, I missed you too❤️. But, we need to talk, I'm in Florida, let's meet up.

"And, send."

••

Three hours later.

Omniscient

August looked himself over in the mirror one last time, before he headed  over to his ringing front door.

He slowly slid the door over and open, revealing his beautiful princess, Traeh. He watched her face instantly light up once her eyes came across his, she jumped on top of him- nearly knocking him over. He grabbed two handfuls of her ass, her arms wrapped around his neck as their lips locked.

Shutting the door, August slammed trae against it, never letting their lips part. He allowed his tongue to slither into her mouth, their tongues intertwining as trae let out a low moan.

But, she quickly pulled apart before she got too far ahead of herself.

They smiled at each other in silence, the fact that they were finally together for the first time in months had them both overwhelmed with joy and lust- but they both knew what they had to discuss before they even considered having sex- although, the thought of their naked bodies pressed up against each other always lingered the back of their minds.

"We need to talk"

Trae and August said in sync- taking that as a cue to let her down, August slowly released trae from his firm grip.

Silence still filling up the air, August grabbed trae's hand, turning his back against her and leading her up the stairs towards his room.

"soo.. where's your parents?", trae asked while sitting down on August's bed.

"Out of town for the weekend, but.. listen baybeh, I know you probably wondering where a nigga been for the past few months.."

August started while letting out a low sigh, pulling on the ends of his curly hair as he stared off into the distance in deep thought of how he was gonna break everything down to trae.

"I-I know.."

Trae mumbled while quickly looking away from August.