Chapter 4 - This wasn't supposed to happen

-[YoonGi/Ji]-

Fucking shit, this wasn't supposed to happen. 

I'm dead, I'm so fucking dead. 

Might as well ask Hoseok to start planning my funeral, shit. 

I still can't believe Jimin - AS IN PARK JIMIN FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY - picked ME as his bride... or groom more likely, shit if only I told him I'm actually a male and not a female, this would have never happened. 

And fuck, I can't believe Hoseok got picked by Taehyung - as in the Park-Kim Taehyung from the royal family - to be his groom, never thought Hoseok will like Taehyung,

AND LIKE, HOE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOU WERE TALKING TO TAEHYUNG THIS WHOLE TIME. 

FUCK.

If I never lost Hoseok, I would have never gotten into this mess... which I'm not really hating on, but like WHY?! 

Why me at all the FUCKING PEOPLE IN THIS DAMB BALL??
And shit, Yeon Gemini. 

This is just getting worst and worst. 

Yeon Gemini, aka MY cousin. The one that acted more like a sister to me than a cousin, HAS GOTTEN CHOSEN BY THE MOTHERFUCKING PARK JUNGKOOK. 

What am I?! 

Have I accidentally entered a portal to another world where my life was what seems to be a rather weird ass TV Drama?! 

The only one left inside the ballroom was the three Prince with their partners and a bunch of castle cleaners, while the king and queen already left to get ready for sleep. 

The ball ended about an hour ago, and I watch as a bunch of people in the ballroom cleaning up, as I avoided the stares my cousin and Hoseok was giving me. 

I jumped in surprise when someone rested their hand on my shoulder, and I look up to see Jimin looking at me worriedly, 

"hey, you alright?" he said softly, as I nodded stiffly as Hoseok seems to be glaring holes into my head,

"HEY! CHIMCHIM! I told you, you'll find someone" a very loud Prince Taehyung said, as he bounced happily towards us dragging Hoseok with him, who smiled at Jimin. 

"Shut up, Taehyung" I hear Jimin said as he huffed embarrassed,

"Even Jungkook found someone" Taehyung said as he wrapped an arm around a surprised Jungkook, as Gemini looked at them amused. 

I looked at them just as amused as Gemini was, as they bickered. 

"You guys are a bunch of children" Gemini suddenly said nonchalantly, as she crossed her arms across her chest with a quirked eyebrow, as the three Prince stopped their bickering to look at her shock, 

Sounds like something she would said. I thought amusedly as I looked at my cousin expectantly,
"uhm, excuse me?!" Jimin and Taehyung said indignantly at the same time, 

"hm?" she hummed, 

"we're older than you! Show some respect" Jimin squawked as he puffed out his cheeks petulantly, Gemini rolled her eyes as she gestured Jungkook to come closer. 

"w-what do you want?" Jungkook stuttered out fearfully, as Gemini smiled brightly at him.
"nothing" she said shrugging as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and rested her chin on his shoulder, as Jungkook turned redder.

"such a baby" she cooed lightly, as Jimin and Taehyung looked at them in bewilderment,
"uhm, PDA much?" Taehyung scoffed at them, as Hoseok laughed airily.