Chapter 11 - Scream

-[Yoongi]-

It'll be my birthday in a few days. It's currently March 7 which means 2 more nights.

I wonder when Jimin's gonna find out.

Yesterday at university, I didn't saw Soojung anywhere. Which was weird but not unwelcomed. Actually, it was great. No dramatic fights happening every time they passed by each other, actually I wonder if she had changed.

I mean she was nice on the family vacation trip but then again what if she was just pretending?

We'll never know.

My thoughts were interrupted when Hoseok suddenly burst through the door - with Gemini lazily walking behind him - with the widest grin I have ever seen,

I jumped slightly in surprise as I glared at them annoyed,

I and Jimin were currently cuddling on Jimin's bed 'till this dimwit had to ruin everything, Jimin shuffled slightly to see Hoseok and Gemini.

It was supposed to be a lazy day, today. Me not wearing a wig which is why I'm not really minding that it's Hoseok and Gemini are the one, that ruined the peaceful moment, but still.

"what do you want?" I asked annoyed as Hoseok seemed to be shitting out rainbows,

"Hyung! I almost forgot but isn't your birthday on March 9?!- wait what kind of stupid question is that? Of course, it is" Hoseok exclaimed but mumbled the last part more to himself than to us, "omg, hyung. It's March 7! It's almost your birthday, fuck. What do you think should I get you? Or may-"

Hoseok seemed to continue blabbering before Gemini cut him off,

"Oppa, shut up please," Gemini said cooly, Hoseok glared at her but kept quiet. She then looked back at me, her eyes flitted towards a confused Jimin.

"Oppa, probably didn't tell you, didn't he?" Gemini inquired the question to Jimin who shook his head,

"Uhm, what exactly is this about?" Jimin questioned as he looked at me confused, of course, this is the way he finds out.

"it's Oppa Yoongi's birthday on March 9 and today is March 7 which-"

Gemini was cut off by a surprised Jimin who blabbered SD he tried to find the right words,

"wa- what?! Hyung! Why didn't you tell me?!" Jimin half screamed as his eyes only seemed to widen, which really is comical to see.

"I'm the worst fianće, I don't even know your birthday. Omg, what are we going to do for your birthday? Hyung, WHY?!" Jimin blabbered as he started panicking, which I really don't see the point in panicking. It's only a birthday.

"hyuuuunnnnngggggg" Jimin whined, I looked at him amused.

"what is it Jiminie? Why are you panicking over a birthday" I said with mirth,

"hyung, why didn't you tell me earlier? We could have planned something! We can't plan a celebration in 2 days!" Jimin said exasperatedly as he rolled off the bed, I chuckled lightly as I hear a groan from the floor,

"well, you don't have to worry 'bout that Jiminie since this old grandpa doesn't even like celebrations" Hoseok pointed out as I glared at him which he ignored, a special talent of Hoseok's.

"What?!" Jimin asked surprised, "everyone loves birthday celebrations!"

Hoseok shook his head at this, "not this grandpa, he despised celebrations actually. Last time I and Seokjin Hyung did it, he got really pissed and stayed at his room for the rest of the night, ignoring us" Hoseok said while rolling his eyes, as he remembered the memory.