Chapter 10 - Beach(Parkeu)

-[Yoongi]-

It officially has been a whole week since that whole catastrophe of the Soojung bitch and her "trying to destroy my amazingly good looks".

Bitch, even with the ball hitting my face I'll still look better than her, Soojung and her dumb Red lipstick that's obnoxiously bright red that it could burn everyone's eyes... and not in a good way.

She's been salty, mean, ignorant, sassy, and being such a self-absorbed bitch, that it's taking a toll on me.

And I've seen her every time I was at that rich ass University.

Lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce with her lame insult thrown at me.

She's like that every famous person's stalker.

So when I was informed that the royal family would be going to the beach for the weekend, for their annual "family" bonding time that happened every once a month and I was invited (well it would sound really stupid if I didn't get to be involved in this "fun" activities), I didn't know if I should be happy, overjoyed or should I feel gloomy and thinking it's probably not a good idea considering I'm still hiding my real identity but this is finally a good time to relax and get away from all of Soojung's bs.

Jimin seemed over the moon about it, so why not?

So I happily complied.

~><~

Okay, this has to be one of the coolest things I've ever done in my entire life.

I'm fucking riding a private jet, to fucking Busan.

Like this is isn't something that'll happen every day.

This ain't even in part of my bucket list, but I'mma just check that out of my bucket list.

"Have you ever been to Busan, hyung?" Jimin asked I look over to him.

"Yeah, but it's been a long time," I said shrugging as I remembered that I and my parents used to go here when I was a kid with Gemini tagging along, yeah. It was good times.

"mhm" Jimin hummed, "you know I was born in Busan"

I looked over at him in surprise, "really? But haven't you live in Seoul all your life?"

"well yeah but my mother went to Busan when she was pregnant with me and somehow she gave birth to me at a hospital here in Busan," Jimin said nonchalantly, I looked at him confuzzled.

"Wait, so like are you a Seoul citizen or a Busan citizen since you were born in Busan or like?" I asked curiously and thoughtfully, my brain working on trying to disentangle this question.

I mean like he was born in Busan but lived in Seoul all his life.

Jimin looked at me amused, "I don't know" Jimin said with furrowed eyebrows like he just now realized this after living for like... 22 years.

"you know what, let's just not think about that because this is hurting my brain and I finally have to relax, not answering life changing questions" Jimin sighed exasperatedly after a while,

I chuckle at his response,

"sure, kid"

"did you just kid zoned me?"

"huh, no?"

"you totally did, omg my own fianće just kid zoned me"

"what does kid zone even mean? Is it like an arcade for kids?"

"I'm offended"

"I'm not"

"of course you aren't"