chapter twentyfour

His forehead creased when she suddenly stand up.
"i guess ill go back to sleep now,its already late"hindi siya makatingin ng diretso dito.
Napatawa naman ito ng mahina at hinila siya pabalik sa tabi nito.Napasinghap siya sa pagdaiti ng mga balat nila.Her's was cold as the night and his touch was warm.And it feels nice.
"are you not gonna ask your husband to sleep also?"
Namula siya sa tanong nito.Only real couples would do that at para sa kanya it means her craiziness,baka ipagkanulo siya ng sariling damdamin at siya na ang kusang magtapat dito.
"i-ikaw din,diba may trabaho kapa bukas?"nagpasalamat siya at naitago niya dito ang panginginig ng kanyang boses.
"later..
He pulled her closely towards him hanggang sa maramdaman niya ang pagdaiti ng dibdib nito sa kanyang pisngi.And hearing his heartbeat against her  face was beyond perfection

"a mere fact of falling inlove is being contented of having his closeness with you and not wanting to say any words but just feel the presence."

She just sigh with the realisation.She didnt know she was capable of having that feeling.Muntikan na talaga siyang maniwala kay Andy na weird siya kung hindi niya nakilala si Kichiro.
A sweet experience she could never forget.
She close her eyes contentedly and feel something soft touch her forehead.Just like a feather.Light but warm.Hindi na siya nagtaas ng tingin because she will just be enchanted by his eyes.His caramel colored
eyes.

They just stay like that for a moment when she feel him move,inayos pala nito ang pwesto nito to balance her in his other arms while holding the guitar with his other hand.Napakunot noo siya ng kalabitin nito ang gitara.At nakangiting tumunghay ito sa kanya.
"close your eyes wife ill lull you to sleep"and with that words she pleasantly oblige resting her mind with the feeling.Just this once she will forget about the swirling uncertainty within her and just let her feel.No hold no buts...
Napakunot noo siya ng marinig ang kakantahin nito.Nakangiting tumunghay lang ito sa kanya at nagpatuloy sa pagkalabit sa gitara.

Would you know my name if i saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if i  saw you in heaven?

Ngayon ay nakaawang ang mga labing napatitig siya dito.He was singing an english classic song!!!Tears in heaven.Its an acoustic song.She feel something swell inside her..Proud?Longingness?and something deeper than that..

I must be strong and carry on
coz i know i dont belong here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if i saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if i saw you in heaven?

ill find my way through night and day.
coz i know i just cant stay here in heaven.

walang kakurap kurap na nakatitig lang si Kichiro sa kanya.He maybe not a good singer just what Eric Clapton is but he made it more sweeter and sensous.He make it sounded just like he put his soul into the song and make it his very own.She never knew korean's could sing good english song but what makes her amaze is that Kichiro knows classics songs.Hindi sana siya mabibigla kung kakanta ito ng Bruno Mars o Shawn Mendes songs dahil mga bago iyon at mas trending.Madaling matututunan dahil maririnig mu kahit saan.He never really fail to amaze her and make her love him more...Everyday..

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
have you Begging please...
begging please...

Her heartbeat suddenly stops when he give her a light peck on the lips..mabilis lang iyon but doesnt stop her to pause her breathing.Nagpatuloy lng ito sa pagkanta na parang natural lang dito ang ginawa.

Beyond the door
Theres peace,im sure
And i know there'll be no more...

Tears in heaven..

she keeps pretending that she's sleeping dahil ayaw niyang magkatitigan sila.That would cause problem to her..baka maghyperventilate siya..
Medyo napamulat ang mga mata niya ng maramdaman niyang inilapag nito ang hawak na gitara at inayos ang pwesto niya sa bisig nito.She gasped loudly ng hawakan nito ang beywang niya at pumalibot naman ang isa sa mga binti niya making her suspended in the air,yun pala ay kinarga siya nito.
"did i wake you up?malambing na tanong nito halos magkadikit na ang ilong nila.
Gulp.
Mahinang umiling siya at ibinaon ang mukha sa dibdib nito.
Nice.Much better..
Mahinang inilapag siya nito sa kama at kinumutan but she didnt feel him move away.Ayaw naman niyang magmulat ng mata dahil mahahalata nito na umaarte lang siyang tulog.
And then she feel his arms wrap around her.Nakakulong na naman siya sa mga bisig nito.
"sleep now wife,im just here."
Napangiti siyang nakapikit.And without hesitation she also wrap her arms around him.Naramdaman niyang biglang nanigas ito pero sandali lang.She was already sleepy when she again feel something warm touch her forehead.Hindi na niya ibinukas ang mga mata to know what it is.He is humming something she can't understand well.The last thing she heard was..

"saranghae..Wife.."

And sleep envelope her with a smile in her face.