Chapter twenty one

How can he ever forget the one person to be responsible for making him miserable?

Malakas na ibinalibag ni Kenth ang bote ng beer sa dingding na dahilan para mabasag iyon.Marahas na sinuklay niya ang magulong buhok at iniumpog ang ulo sa sofa na kinasasandigan nya..
This night was terribly One of his worst nightmare..Finally.He meet the man who first broke his heart for ruining his family.

ahhh...Kichiro Doon.How he waited this moment to slam the truth in his face?that his life has been literally hell because of him.
His father was once a great man with intelligent working for the korean business tycoons.The Doon's Empires.We can say he is one of the contributors for making that company one of the richest and most stabilize empires of South Korea.They have the best life has to offer.He grow with everything he wants and going to places he couldnt count anymore.Their life is been a pure bliss.After one day,nagising siya na hindi na ganun ang lahat.His parents begin to fight day and night.And its traumatic for him to witnessed those things.His father then became an alcoholic and their livelihood became a downhill.He really dont know the reason why his father got fired from his high position in the company.But he see how that thing changes his fathers life.Nawalan na ito ng ganang mabuhay,hindi na ito lumalabas ng bahay at nilulunod ang sarili sa pag inom ng alak.Nabaon sila sa utang and his mother starts nagging.He is already in his last year in college and have to suffer a lot to be a scholar just to finish his studies ng madatnan niyang nag aaway na naman ang mga magulang niya this time with the banging of all the glass things inside their house.Parang ayaw na niyang pumasok sa pinto ng mga sandaling iyon at maghanap na lang ng ibang tahimik na lugar pero kelangan niyang awatin ang mga magulang dahil dumarating sa puntong sinasaktan na ng kanyang papa ang kanyang mama.At sa kadahilanang nauubos na ang lahat ng gamit sa kanilang bahay dahil nasisira kapag nag aaway ang mga ito.
"you are a losser!"
iyon ang bumulagang sigaw ng kanyang mama sa kanyang papa.Nakita niyang nakaupo naman sa sofa ang kanyang ama habang nakahilamos ang mga kamay sa mukha nito.His father didnt say anything and just keep sitting still.And that followed with the clash of a vase nearby.Itinapon iyon ng kanyang mama.Namumula ito sa galit.
"how could you make us live like this?how can you stand seeing your son struggling just to finish his studies?he deserve the best!!but look what youre doing your worthless!!
He then see the guilt and rage in his fathers eyes upon hearing those cruel words from his mother.
"thats not true,im giving you so much but you always can't have enough.You always ask for more thats why i did those things!"
napapikit siya sa naririnig na sagutan ng mga magulang and after they finish throwing nasty words to each other ay magkakasakitan na ang mga ito.Thats when he would become a referee.With his owns parents.
"enough you too!"mabilis na pumagitna siya sa mga magulang ng akmang sasampalin ng kanyang ama ang kanyang ina.
"why are you always fighting?cant we just live normally?im not complaining about us getting poor and yet you still blame each other?maluha luhang bulalas niya sa mga magulang.His mother started crying loudly and his father just stare at him blankly.Like he was a lost soul.
"i cant go on living like this,"his mother blurted between her sobs."im leaving this house and im not coming back"at mabilis itong pumihit palabas.
He was left speechless for a moment for this is the time he was afraid to happen.To have his family broken.
Nang makabawi sa pagkabigla ay hinabol niya ang ina na mabilis na naglalakad palayo sa bahay nila..At palayo sa buhay niya..How can she do these to them?nawala na ang malambing at mapagmahal na ina na kinalakhan niya.he'd not so far away from their house when he heard a gunshot.He froze from his path.Nanlamig ang buo niyang katawan.Sigurado siyang nanggaling ang putok sa direksyon ng bahay nila.Parang sinampal siya ng malamig na hangin na tumakbo pabalik sa bahay nila.At bumulaga sa kanya ang duguang katawan ng ama.He shoot himself.Mabilis na nilapitan niya ito habang umiiyak.
"pha,why did you do this?"humahagulhol na niyugyog niya ang ama.With struggling breath he reach for his face for the last time and whisper the name of one person he swear he could never forget.
"k-kichiro D-oon"..
"what about him?"
naguguluhang tanong niya sa ama.
"m-make... H-him.... suffer for making u-us..Miserable"at mahinang pinikit nito ang mga mata.
His father died with grudges in his heart at pinangako niya ang araw na iyon na gagawin niya ang lahat makaganti lamang kay kichiro sa kahit na anong paraan.