Amy Evans: Couples

Amy 

I hate Valentine's Day.

I hate love.

I hate the one who created it.

What's so great about love? All it does is break your heart.

Ugh, I'm turning bitter. Well, it was bound to happen anyway. It's really hard for your heart not to turn into stone if you just got your heart broken for the first time. I'm such an idiot.

Why? I knew he was a player but I said yes. I was such a fool to believe that he'll actually change because of me.

Now that I think about it, it's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Argh! I really hate myself for falling for him. Now look at me! I'm a bitter girl that hates men. I don't even know if I will ever date again. Stupid life, stupid love and stupid boy! I hate him.

I was snap out of my thoughts when I accidentally bumped into someone. I was about to apologize when I saw it was a guy. Great, more men. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Watch where you're going!" I snap. Okay, he might not have done anything to me other than bumping into to me but I was too bitter and angry at men to care.

"I'm so sorry." He apologize. He was tall and very handsome. His body seem strong with broad and muscular shoulders. I instantly didn't like him, especially since he was holding a bouquet of flowers. Probably for a bunch of his girlfriends.

"Next time look where you're going." I glared. He nodded like he was scared.

"I'm sorry again." He apologize.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes then walk away from him.

I heard his footsteps going farther away. I look back at my shoulder and look at him. I wanted to follow him. I was curious to see the different girls he will give the flowers to. It can't be the same girl. He's not the type to stay in one relationship. He looks more of a player with his looks.

Maybe I could warn his different girlfriends from what a player he is. No girl deserve to be played.

************

I put the menu in front of me to cover my face. I narrowed my eyes at the guy and his girlfriend that were eating and laughing. It was strange. 

He gave all the flowers to a pretty girl with shoulder-length curly cinnamon brown hair and, odd, gold eyes. Maybe she wears contacts. It's impossible for someone to have gold eyes. It just isn't possible, I think. Her skin was a little dark, maybe an African-American, which makes me really weirded out.

Not that I have against them or anything. It's just, with a guy like him with his looks and body, they usually go with girls that are much more whiter.

(AN: That sounds a little racist but I assure I'm not and I'm not insulting anyone. I'm sorry if someone got offended by it. It's just part of the story.) 

It was strange really. A guy like him should have at least seven girlfriends at a time, and yes, I speak from experience. Or if not, he should go out with a girl that's sexy and hot and very pretty. I know, I sound so stereotypical, don't I?

They laugh again at something the girl said, I think, then they kiss. It was short and I bet by the smiles on their faces it was sweet. 

I quickly stood up and left. I don't want a couple to be all sweet and caring at each other in front of me, even if they don't know it was annoying me. 

************

"Seaweed Brain!" What the hell? What kind of nickname is that?

I watch as a blond girl run and hugs a black haired boy. Now, I admit, he was hot. He has sea-green eyes and messy hair . He was tall and muscular though it was more of a swimmer type.