Ellen Sparks: Dethrone

Ellen

"Move out of the way loser." I snap at the nerd that was in my way.

She looks absolutely disgusting in her outfit. Her face was full of big large pimples. Ew, she should go to a doctor or someone that fixes skin or something along those lines. She has this big, thick glasses on her face. Probably from reading boring books. 

She looks at me with fear in her eyes. Good, she should be afraid of me. Everyone should.

"I-I'm sorry." She stuttered then hurried away. 

I rolled my eyes at her. How pathetic. 

I walk confidently, my heels clicking, with my head held high and a smile on my lips. I need to have a smile all the time. Frowns gives you wrinkles and my beautiful, flawless face doesn't need to be ruined.

People moved away as they saw me walking. Good, they should always give way to the queen. I have taught those people well. My two followers walks besides me. One is on my left, the other on my right.

Their just useless followers who have no originality. They like copy me. They're so stupid and both of them are complete idiots. I'm only friends with those two because they're pretty but not as beautiful as me. 

I walk inside of class. It's still early so only a few people are there. I absolutely hate the teacher. She puts us in detention just because she's earlier than us. That's so not fair. If  my daddy heard about this, he would sue this old school. But I'm nice so I won't do that.

Besides, I can't let my kingdom fall down. I've been working too hard to become the queen of the school. My hard work should be appreciated. 

I walk towards my pink seat. (Daddy pulled a few strings). "So girls, what's the latest?" I ask the two.

Jenna, I think, opened her mouth. Ew, she has bad breath so gross. "Well, I've heard there's this new student."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care about a new student. Another person following me, big deal.  I want gossip! Is my latest boyfriend still hot? Or do I need to break up with him and get a hotter one? Is there a student gaining popularity? Do I have competition? You two know I love gossip." And they say they're  my best friends. Please, they don't even know what I like.

Leila, the other girl, said, "It's still too early. We haven't heard anything yet other than the new student."

"Ugh, I can't believe you two are such horrible friends. I haven't learn anything new." I shot them both a glare. They bowed their heads in shame. Good, they should feel guilty. 

The bell suddenly rang, much to my distaste, making the door open with a bang and students quickly pouring in.

Ugh, stupid school.

************

BRIIIIING

Finally, I thought the bell would never ring. I stood up and got my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I can't believe each subject lasts an hour. I could do so much more for an hour. Honestly, if I was the president, I would totally ban school and make sure everyone, mostly popular people, having fun. Of course, nerds have to got to school though. They're losers and can't get a date if they tried.

I walk inside the cafeteria towards the popular table which consists of my followers. "What's the latest?" I demanded. I'm giving those two another chance because I'm a good person and I need people following me like those two.

Jenna quickly opened her mouth. Omg, her breath still smells horribly. Doesn't she brushes her teeth? She could like pop a mint. It's not that hard. Why am I even friends with her? Oh right, she has a flaw and I don't.