Carla Johnson: Sweet Revenge

AN: I"M SO SORRY!!! I HAVE NO EXCUSES SINCE IT'S SUMMER IN WHERE I LIVE IN. I'M JUST A LAZY ASS SO I DON'T UPDATE.

I'M SO SORRY!!! LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY! I JUST WANT TO HAVE MORE FANDOMS AND I WANT TO EXPAND IT INTO TV SHOWS, NOT JUST BOOKS, SO THAT'S ONE OF MY REASONS I GUESS.

BUT I'M STILL SORRY FOR UPDATING SOOOOOO LONG.

THIS IS LIKE PREQUEL TO AMANDA MCKENZIE: REJECTION.

ONE MORE THING.......

I LOVE CAPS LOCK SO MUCH!!! :DDDD

********************************

Carla

I staggered to keep my balance as I was push out of the way by Amanda.

"Watch it!" Amanda snaps. Her blue eyes narrowed to mine. "Oh, it's you." Yeah, me. Your best friend who you stab in the back and left for popularity.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there watching her, hoping that maybe my ex best friend is still in there. Maybe she might have a change of heart. She'll leave the popularity and be friends with me again. Then we'd talk about the craziest and stupidest of things not giving a care in the world we live in.

She wasn't always like that. I still remember when she was the one cursing the populars. Sometimes I have the urge to laugh at her and call her a hypocrite. But I can't. No matter what happens, she used to be my best friend. Deep inside, I still believe she can change.

"Hey." I was snapped out of my though by my friend, Percy.

I stared into those blue-green eyes of his and I could just melt. They were just really beautiful. And he was hot and incredibly nice. You don't find those type of guys these days. All you get are jerks and cheaters.

I'm trying to keep my crush hidden, which is easy since Percy was oblivious when it comes to that. I also don't want to ruin a great friendship because of my feelings so I keep pushing them away. But there are times where I can't just help letting them in and be a teenage girl.

"Hi Perce." I smiled.

"Was Amanda giving you a hard time?" He asks worriedly as he glance at her.

This is one of the things why I can't help my feelings. He's just so damn nice and really sweet. How can you not like him?

"I'm fine." I forced a smile which probably looks like a grimace.

Percy frowns. "You don't look like it."

I sigh. "Perce she was my best friend. It still hurts that she chose being popular instead of being weird like me so of course I'm not fine. But I can't say that because it'll look weak."

"You know, showing what you feel doesn't make you look weak."

I gave him an incredulous. "Where the hell did you come up with that? You're not smart enough."

"Hey!" Percy protest.

I laugh. "I'm just kidding Perce."

He pouted, making him adorable and my heart to beat fast. "That wasn't funny."

"It was."

"No it wasn't."

We continued to playfully quarrel as we went to our next class.

************

"Ha! I won!" I shouted in victory. I jump up the couch and fist pump in the air.

"I hate this game." Percy grumbles like a child.