Chapter 3

After Few Days.

"Leah." I heard someone whisper.

"Wake up, babe." I opened my eyes and Jc was looking at me.

"We're here." He said. I probably slept the whole way.

A few moments passed and we could leave. Jc grabbed our luggage and we left the plane. We went through the terminal and got a cab

After Few Moments.

"We're here." Said the driver. Jc handed him twenty dollars and we got out.

We got to the house and quetly left our bags in the doorway. We walked upstairs, making sure we made no sounds because everyone was sleeping. We got to Jc's room and quickly changed before we crashed on the bed. We both knew what was waiting for us tommorow so we couldn't fall asleep.

"What if he hates me?" I asked as we got under his blanket.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." He said pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.

"Let's just keep it a secret for a while. Please." I said.

"But why, you broke up." He said, looking at me.

"I just don't wanna hurt him. Please babe." I whined, my eyes getting foggy.

"Okay." He said sadly. It killed me seeing him like that but I knew that this was the right decision.

"Please don't be sad babe." I said and gave him a soft kiss, lifting his head, searching for his brown orbs. He smiled.

"You know I love you?" He asked. I nodded as he wrapped his hands around me before we drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning.

"Good morning gorgeous." Said Jc and softly kissed me.

"Good morning handsome." I said and quickly returned the kiss.

"Babe, what time is it?" I asked. He got his phone and checked the time.

"Ten thirty." He said and left his phone on the night stand.

"WHAT?!" I jelled and got out of bed and changed as fast as possible.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jc.

"He is probably awake. What if he is searching for me?" I snapped.

"Babe, calm down." He said and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I can't. He is probably looking for me." I said and quickly left, leaving Jc confused.

I got downstairs and saw him on the couch.

"LEAH!" He happily shouted and stood up to give me a hug.

"I've missed you." He whispered before we pulled apart. I sat on the couch and got my phone out of my pocket, and the next thing I know he was on the ground, Jc on top of him punching his face.

END OF CHAPTER.

Cliffhanger. And they were on the plane to LA on the start. Just saying.