Chapter 9

Before I start I wanna say sorry. I know things are happening too fast. I promise I'll slow down. Sorry again.

Leah's P.O.V.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I walked threw the door. I still couldn't believe what I saw and what I did. I know I overreacted but what could I do.

I raised my hand, stopping a random cab. The driver got out and took my suitcase, stuffing it in the trunk. I got in, leaning my head on the window. I had no idea where I was going. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, texting Andrea.

"hey.. can i come over?" I wrote, my fingers tapping on the screen.

"yeah:) what's up?" She quickly replied. I put my phone back in my pocket.

I gave the driver the address and just closed my eyes for a second, letting everything that was happening sink in.

After Few Moments.

I handed the driver a twenty dollar bill as I got out. He opened the trunk, giving me my suitcase. I gave him a small smile before I walked into Andrea's building. The elevator doors opened and I got in, hopelessly trying to fix my makeup.

The doors opened and I gave up. I walked threw the doors and Andrea was already waiting for me in the hall.

"Hi.." She said quietly, opening her arms out. I complied, hugging her tightly.

"Have you been crying?" She asked, concerned. I nodded as few tears rolled down my face.

"Leah what happened?" She asked as we got in her apartment. I sat on her couch, resting my head in my hands as I cried. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, showing her the picture of Jc and that girl. Her hand flew to her mouth.

"Is that Jc?" She asked, shocked. I nodded, crying even harder. She sat next to me, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Thank you." I murmured, smiling lightly. She smiled back, hugging me again. I stayed quiet for a while as a couple of tears rolled down my face.

"You got a text." She spoke, handing me my phone. I probably didn't notice.

"Jc.." I said, looking at my phone.

"Why don't you call him?" Asked Andrea. I just stayed quiet. She sighed, standing up and making her way to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." She said, closing the door behind her.

After 30 Minutes.

I jumped upon hearing the door bell ring. Andrea walked towards the door, reaching for the door knob and quickly opening the door.

"Where is she?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Jc. I stood up, looking for a place to hide.

"LEAH!?" He shouted, walking in.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed, walking back.

"Just listen to me for once." He said, walking towards me.

"NO! GET OUT!" I yelled at him.

"Just please Leah. Please.." He broke down.

"No, Jc. I've had enough." I said, coldly. He slowly stood up, looking at me.

"Take care.." He said, walking threw the door.

And I guess that was our "happy ending".

END OF CHAPTER.

Sorry for the short and dumb chapter.

COMMENT!

Love ya!