Chapter 4

Jc's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs, wanting to make myself something to eat, but found Leah hugging him. From all sudden I felt tense. My stare was full of anger and I couldn't calm myself down. I ran towards him and pulled them apart. I threw him on the ground, punches were being thrown from both of us.

"JC STOP!" She snapped, grabbing my shoulder and lightly tugging me away from him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She jelled, obviously annoyed, but I didn't care. I pushed her away and punched him in the stomach. He was covered in blood, shuffling backwards.

"Jc, I'm begging you. Please stop." She said, tears streaming down her face. I punched him one last time and stood up. She was curled up on the floor, crying.

"Babe?" I said quietly, kneeling down and sitting next to her. I wrapped my hands around her, pulling her closer but she pushed them away.

"I'm not your babe" I looked her in the eyes, she was mad.

"I'm sorry." I said, tears filled my eyes.

"Sorry is not enough, Jc. You promised me." She said through tears, nearly hissing.

"Well, what the fuck did you want me to do?" I asked, rather sharply.

"You know what? I've had enough." She said, her voice contained anger. She stood up and walked threw the door, forcefully closing it.

He was laying on the floor covered in blood, probably unconscious. I was curled up next to him, tears rolling down my face. I wasn't some guy that cried often but I just couldn't hold it back. What have I done?

Leah's P.O.V.

I texted Rebecca to pick me up. I was waiting on the little bench in front of the house. Tears were streaming down my face. I quickly got myself together when I saw her. I opened the door on my side and got in. I buckled up and gave her a tight hug after we greeted.

"Have you been crying?" She asked, her eyes full of worry. I sadly nodded.

"Why? What happened?" She asked curiously.

"Jc happened." I said quietly, tears filling my eyes.

"What did he do?" She said. I turned my head to her.

"He lost it. He lost it again." I drew a shaky breath.

"Leah I'm scared for you. What if he hurts you?" She said. I felt sharp pain in my chest from just thinking about that.

"He won't do that." I defended, reassuring myself.

"But you don't know that." She said and she wasn't lying. I didn't know that.

After Few Moments.

"Want something to drink?" She asked from the kitchen.

We were now in her apartment, talking about the whole situation.

"Coffee." I said, loud enough for her to hear.

She got out of the kitchen with two coffees. Sha sat next to me, leaving the coffees on the table.

"Talk to me Leah. This is serious." She said. I didn't know what to say.

"Leah please. I'm scared for you." She said, tears in her eyes.

"I love him." I blurted out.

"I know, but what if he hurts you?" My eyes were threatening to let out another tear.

"You don't know him. He would never do that." I raised my tone. She frowned. From all sudden the door bell rang. She got up and walked towards the door. She reached for the door knob and quickly opened it. There he was, standing in his Red Sox t shirt and jeans. He looked hot, but that didn't matter.

"What do you want?" Rebecca asked, her voice contained anger.

"Get out of my way." He said, pushing her aside.

"Leah?" Worry could be sensed in his voice.

"Please go away." I said. He got closer to me, in the search for my orbs.

"Babe, look at me." He said. Our faces were now two inches away.

"Please, Jc." I quietly begged as a tear rolled down my face.

"Just listen to me." He said, lifting my head by the chin, forcing me to make eye contact. His facial features were soft.

"Babe please forgive me. I just couldn't take it watching you, wrapped in his arms. You know how much I love you and I would do anything for you, but I couldn't hold it in babe. I'm sorry." He said, tears filling his eyes.

"Please don't ever do that again."

"I promise. And this time is for real." He smiled, his eyes scanning my face.

"I love you." He added, pressing his lips on mine.

"I love you too.".

END OF CHAPTER.