Jian Imagine for Michaela

Jc's P.O.V.

I just got in Los Angeles from my road trip with Sam. I was really tired so I drove straight to the O2L house. I stopped in front of the house and got out. I opened the trunk, grabbing my back pack and making my way to the house. I reached for the door knob, and quietly opened the door. I dropped my backpack in the doorway and rushed upstairs. It was late and I was really tired so I wanted to get some sleep.  

I was entering my room, when I heard someone crying and sobbing. It was Kian. I walked towards his room, knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked, quietly.

"Jc." I said, walking in and sitting down next to him.

"What's wrong buddy?" I said, looking into his foggy eyes.

"Me and Andrea broke up." He mumbled as he cried in my shirt.

I felt kinda awkward. I didn't know where to put my hands or what to do. I just gave him a tight hug. That was the only thing that felt right.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you. " I said, not letting go of him.

"Thank you." He said, smiling a little.

"Anything for you." I said and our eyes locked. We just looked at each other. It felt like time stopped. We both leaned in, our lips touching softly. My mind went numb. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer. When we pulled apart I just smiled.

"That was..." He said, confused.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing me once more.