Chapter 5

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up wrapped in his arms like a little baby. I kissed his forehead, then his nose and finally his lips. He smiled, pulling me closer and returning the kiss.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, still sleepy.

"Good morning, babe." I said, running my hair threw his messy hair. He smiled.

"You're so perfect." He said, my cheeks turning red.

"Aww you're so cute." He said, gently stroking them. I smiled.

"I love you." I said, almost whispering. Our lips met in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too." He said, cupping my cheeks, pulling me closer.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I said when we pulled apart. He appeared disappointed.

I made my way to the closet and quickly opened it. I pulled out some shorts and a crop top. I rushed out of the room into the bathroom.

After Few Moments.

"Please be calm. For me." I said, taking hold of his hand. I saw he was tense.

"I promise." He said and I smiled.

We went downstairs and all the boys were on the couch including him, Connor. Anger filled their eyes when they saw us.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Jelled Ricky and went towards us. He raised his hand, slapping Jc across his face. Anger filled his eyes. He fisted his hands, breathing heavily.

"Jc, don't lose it." I got between them. His stare made me shake. It was so cold.

"Please. You promised." I said taking his hands, undoing his fists.

"Ricky, get the fuck out of here." I hissed, anger in my voice. He hesitated, then sat down on the couch next to the other boys. They all looked fierce.

"Let's go." I said as we made our way towards the door. He came after me as soon as I opened it.

"Where are we going?" He asked, his facial features softened.

"Somewhere else." I said, rather sharply. He didn't say a word.

END OF CHAPTER.

Okay, so I know that this is the shortest chapter ever made but I promise that the next chapter will be longer. Thanks for the 50 reads. They mean the world to me.

Stay Cloudy♡ .