Chapter 6

Jc's P.O.V.

We were now in her apartment, laying in her room. She was sleeping, resting her head on my chest as I scanned her room. It looked normal, a bed, a nightstand, a table and a TV. I heard Leah draw in a deeper breath. Did I wake her up?

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yeah." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, searching for her blue orbs.

"Fine." She replied shortly.

I pulled her closer, leaning in, our lips touching softly. I cupped her cheeks pulling her closer.

"I love you." She gasped.

"I love you too." I said and kissed her once more.

"Wanna go somewhere today?" I asked.

"Like?" She asked back.

"We can go to the park, or the beach." I suggested.

"The beach." She said, happiness in her voice. She got up, walking towards the closet and quickly opening it. She pulled out some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

I reached for my phone, that was charging on the nightstand. I pulled out the charger and quickly typed my passcode. I scrolled threw twitter till I decided that I should get ready. I crawled out of bed and grabbed my clothes that were laying on the ground. I slipped them on and made my way to the bathroom. She was doing her hair when I walked in. I hugged her from behind and softly kissed her cheek. A smile spread over her face.

"Ready?" She asked, wrapping her hands around my neck. I nodded.

After Few Moments.

Leah's P.O.V.

We just got to the beach and I could feel the warmth of the full sun in the sky, beaming down on my face. I laid out my towel next to Jc's and dropped my bag. I took of my clothes, exposing my light blue bikini. I could feel Jc's gaze on me but I didn't turn around.

"Race to the water?" I smirked and started running. He quickly caught up with me as the warm water wetted our bodies.

He wrapped his hands around my waist as I rested mine around his neck. We both leaned in, our lips touching softly.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, I smiled.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him once more. We got up and walked towards our stuff. He gently laid me down and got next to me. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat as he played with my wet hair.

"Thank you." I said quietly, almost whispering.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For everything." I said and a smile spread over his perfect face. Our lips met in a passionate kiss.

And I swear at that moment we were infinity.

END OF CHAPTER.