Maki x Bold! Reader

(This is the first fan-fiction I'll be posting on Wattpad it's kinda unnerving sorry lmao also this entire story will be at the reader's point of view yes I'm that lazy fight me
Also this is going to be a short story, I guess it really depends if I have good ideas about it lmao)

My eyes flickered wide open.  All I could remember was.. blood.  Lots of blood. The image of a car speeding down like a demon replayed over and over again.
I try to move my arms only to be greeted by pain, I groan to myself.
I'm in the hospital.
I look to the side, seeing Maki resting her head at the side of the bed. She had eye-bags and red puffy eyes. I smiled weakly.

*Flashback*
"Maki-chan! Let's walk home together!" I chirped ever so happily.
Ever since I met Maki, my life has never been so bright.
Maki is a beautiful, talented and adorable girl, of course I'd fall for her. However, I've feared that she wouldn't like girls, so I've kept it a secret.
Maki looked at me with an annoyed look, "Fine.. Just don't expect me to buy you ice cream again, (Y/N)-chan!" I smiled ear to ear as I took Maki's hand and strolled off back to our houses.

"My house is this way, I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)-chan." Maki told me quickly. I nodded, "Okay, just don't get into any trouble!"
I watched her cross the road, before I knew it, there was a car speeding down the road. I acted quickly. I dashed down to the road and shoved Maki to the sidewalk. The car hit me. A pool of blood rushing out from every single part of my body.
I could hear Maki screaming out my name as she fell down to her knees next to me as my vision slowly blacked out...
"(Y/N), YOU IDIOT..!"

*End of flashback*
Maki slowly woke up from her slumber. Once she saw I was awake, she broke into tears and embraced me tightly.
I flinched in pain and I pushed her away gently.
"I-I hate you so much..." Maki murmurs between the flowing stream of tears.
It was painful to see her like this. "Don't cry, please. You should be happy that you didn't get hurt." I try to console her.

It hurts to see you crying.
I love you, but no one would ever know.
I'm sorry.

Sorry this was bad, I kinda rushed through it and I didn't have any ideas.