Kanan x Dancer! Reader (Part 1)

(Sorry, this chapter might not be that good either! Also, this will be from the reader's POV)

Ever since I've started performing on stage, I haven't been interested in having relationships with other people.

Because of how much attention I've gotten due to my performance, I have to perform in Uchira now. My boss sent me here since she told me that most of my fans come from Uchira.

And since I'm performing in Uchira, I have to transfer there into their school, Uranohoshi high. I hated transferring schools. Just when I had gotten used to the school, "PACK UP (Y/N), WE'RE GOING TO UCHIRA" My manager'd always say. Ugh.

As soon as I set foot on school grounds, a swarm of girls come flocking to me, "Aren't you that famous performer?!"

Before I even opened my mouth, a distinguished blue haired beauty cut through the crowd. "Let's leave her alone, she just got here, ask her questions later, okay?"

I was sure I was staring at her, I mean, she was so... charming.

She started waving her hand at me, "Hello? Anybody in there?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Y-yes?"
Oh god, communication. I may be a famous performer, but that doesn't mean that I'd be good with talking to people. In fact, I've never really talked to people much when I was younger. My voice was all trembly and I was scared people would judge me for it. Now, who cares?

"Would you like me to show you around the school? I'm Kanan Matsuura, by the way." Kanan smiled sweetly at me.

"Y-yes please.. I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N)..." I spoke quietly. It's not that I'm still shy, it's that..

Kanan snatched my arm and started leading me around the school, talking about its past and where I had classes or something.. I couldn't concentrate on anything after that.. I was too busy.. staring at her.

Did I seriously have feelings for this girl..? I told myself I didn't want to have feelings for anyone...

Part 2 coming out in a few days!