Maki x Deaf! Mute! Blind! Reader (Part 2)

As we were walking along the hallway, I heard a few whispers and mumbling from the surrounding students, again, I couldn't see.

I felt Maki wrap her arm around mine when she saw I looked more uncomfortable and distressed. I felt my cheeks burning and my heart racing.

"You don't mind this, do you?" Maki whispered to me.

I shook my head quickly and flashed a small smile at her.

Once she was done showing me around the school, she told me that I would have to get used to the surroundings as she wouldn't always have time to help me around the school. Upon hearing this, I felt a fragment of my heart aching. She didn't have to be so cold, did she?

She led me into class, and the sensei introduced me to the class.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N), she's a transfer student and she's new here, so do treat her well." The sensei announced to the class.

"You'll be sitting with Nishikino-san." She led me to the table next to hers and I sat down immediately after.

After class, Maki approached me. "Could you meet me after school at the rooftop?"

I nodded, smiling.

~After school, on the rooftop~

Maki walked up to me and held my hands. I could feel her intent gaze staring at me.

"(Y/N)-san.. I love you." Maki confessed to me, her voice unsteady.

I hesitated. My mind went blank for a while. I was so scared on what they'd do.. I took a deep breath. I signaled to her, I love you too.

Maki hugs me tightly. "I promise.. I'll take care of you. You're mine now, alright?"

Yeah.. I'm yours.